GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'M BACK!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 16:25
Regular
Everyone else has made a pointless topic like this, so I thought I would as well.

Oh, the Queen Mum died as well. Just in case any of you didn't realise it. They seem to be keeping it pretty hush hush afterall...

So, my weekend then. Pretty funky. An extended weekend as it was easter. Went home thursday night, just got back today.

Lot's of drinking, lots of me not remebering anything except for being on the dancefloor of a club "swinging my pants" (ask your parents kids) to MC Hammers "Can't Touch This" (ask them again kids) in real Andi Peters style.

Only this caused some controversy. Was it Andi Peters who started the "swing your pants" thing, or was it Phillip Schofield(sp?) ?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

I realised something this weekend as well. I can't believe I haven't spotted it before:

All Essex girls are fat ugly muunters.

Christ, no wonder there's so many 16/17 year olds that are pregnant, they're the only ones that look any good! As soon as they hit 18, they Balloon up like that black bloke out of that Bond film when they shoot him with that gun thing and he blows up real big. Or something.

Oh yeah, Essex blokes can be a right bunch of t!ts as well. Saw this one bloke on friday night, mashed out his face, hardly able to stand up, having a go at two coppers. Like, what's the point? Anyway, I thought it was funny when the two coppers arrested him and nearly broke his arm.

I didn't laugh too loud though, as he's a bit of a nutter, probably brick my house or something.

Only watched one film over the weekend, that Entrapment what was on last night. Seen it before, and it was just as mediocre this time around. Still, nevermind.

Plans progressing nicely for my 21st birthday celebrations in a few weeks. Not sure why I've just told you that, but nevermind.

I'm rambling now, so I'll let you in on a couple of little secrets that no one else knows. That Will geezer from Pop Idol is bent. That Rik one is a fat. The Queen Mum is dead. And The Streets album bloody rocks.

That is all. You may go.
Tue 02/04/02 at 21:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Welcome back, Your Honour.
Tue 02/04/02 at 21:40
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hello there.

Do we get invites to your 21st? :D

lol... actually. I am serious.
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
I believe Montoya showed his inexperience in that race, and let his rivalry with Michael get the better of him. He was annoyed that Schumacher passed him, and in the end ruined his own race.

I feel bad for Barrichello and Trulli, both of whom have yet to finish a race. Would you believe it, they're my fantasy F1 drivers. :S

Also, why can't the camera keep with the front-runners on the first corner?? We missed Schumacher's brilliant pass on Montoya.
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think Montoya needs to remember that the race isn't always won on the first lap.
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:13
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
I'M BACK!

*Gets naked and breakdances in celebration*
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:05
Regular
I agree that Montoya was to blame in the collision, you can't fault Michael at all for that one.

The Renaults were too slow, I'm suprised they held the McLarens up for as long as they did. As soon as DC and Raikonnen got clear, they both went about 1.5-2 seconds a lap quicker.

Jordans are rubbish this year. Renault will get better. Jaguar had a half decent race. Sauber won't hang on to their 4th place in the constructors unless they pull their finger out.

Looks like it's a Schumacher brothers fight for the title this year...
Tue 02/04/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I really wanted the Renault's to finish ahead of the McLaren's. The Jordan's really suck this year. I doubt Ralf will ever step out of Michael's shadow.

I believe Montoya was a little too agressive and could easily have followed him round for a bit. Michael was completely entitled to move across and Montoya just got too close.
Tue 02/04/02 at 17:49
Regular
I did see the GP yeah, what did you think?

I reckon we were robbed out of a decent race by Montoya's sillyness/mistake whatever you want to call it.

Oh, and it was obvious Ralf was never going to make a move on Michael, he hasn't got the bottle for it.
Tue 02/04/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Did you see the Grand Prix, YH?
Tue 02/04/02 at 17:34
I'm not back, I'm just letting you all know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.