GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 2 And The Playstation 3 Release Dates Revealed!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 15:19
Regular
This is the news you have all been waiting for. Microsoft should be sending out there new xbox 2 in 2003 whilst the playstation 3 should be in stores by 2004, I cant wait but i think i know what one will be better

!!! THE XBOX 2 OF COURSE !!!
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:54
Regular
"um..."
Er somehow I think not buddy it's too early for a second Xbox.

Last time I looked we were ruled by a Queen not the Xbox.
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:44
Regular
Not only is this post extremely poor but you can't even put it on the right date for April Fool's!

*sighs*
Tue 02/04/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
you are exactly what you make yourself out to be

jacka$$!
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:43
It did sound incredibly suspect, and I really only posted the last message in the spirit of sarcasm (hey, it's April Fool's Day! :D), not really believing in him.

Would any company be so stupid as to release a console, and then another console the next year? You know what, I think this guy knows that it's a prank, and he's just trying to sucker us in, but it isn't working :)

Now to put up some fake downloads on Morpheus as my April Fools Day present to the world :D
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:31
Regular
"not dead"
Source?

Exactly.

Either made up, or from a website that posted this story yesterday, April Fools Day.
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:30
In my opinion, there are far too many consoles out now (especially if you include the handhelds also). In the last year and a half alone, we have seen:

Game Boy Advanced
Playstation 2
X-Box

And we will see the GameCube very shortly. I don't think there's any need for an X-Box two for at least another 2 or 3 years, and by doing what they have, it just makes consoles seem a lot lower than they are, and they less effort is put in to make them. With it coming out so close to the X-Box 1, I'd think that there isn't much of a technological advance, and I can say about Sony is: shame on you. I think that a PS3 is a really bad idea, it will only then spark ideas of a PS4 and so on, and I am fine with the way the consoles are now. Do you we really need a battle of supremacy between these two again? It's good this time around, but I don't want to go through it again, it will be boring from a critical point of view. I can expect more and more sequels I guess. Whether that's a good thing or not is up to you though.

Opinions on this then? I say down with sequels to consoles. If you're going to make a monster console, at least put some originality in the pot too!
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Wobble"
Xbox 2 - next year? Wow! Really? Well I never.
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:19
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
This is the news you have all been waiting for. Microsoft should be sending out there new xbox 2 in 2003 whilst the playstation 3 should be in stores by 2004, I cant wait but i think i know what one will be better

!!! THE XBOX 2 OF COURSE !!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.