GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game do you think will be number one???"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 15:04
Regular
Loads of games are going to come out on xbox but there can only be one Best Game, tell me what game you think would be the best on xbox and what game you would love to see come out on xbox in the future
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:52
Medal of Honor Allied Assault is great it would be so cool on the XBox it looks great on the PC we only have the Demo
Ria
Wed 03/04/02 at 00:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Strategy games such as Red Alert 2 would be great to see.

One game I badly want to come to X-Box is EA's platform game American Mcgee's Alice. :-) That game could be so damn good on X-Box.
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:42
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
One game id love to see on xbox is the sims or red alert, i think there wicked i cant wait for grand theft auto 3 to come out im gonna get it deffinetly
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:35
Regular
"BOSE"
at the moment i'd say Halo. but the future's bright. the future's green :)

if you know what i'm saying ;)

i think Halo should of been made more gorey etc. for older gamers. some of the aliens are kinda stupid. "yuikes! he's here!" "get it off me!" etc :S

i think it should of been more of a alien (as in the films) scene. it should of had some really nasty buggers in it etc. aliens with weapons kinda takes the p##s and makes it humourus etc
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:04
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
Loads of games are going to come out on xbox but there can only be one Best Game, tell me what game you think would be the best on xbox and what game you would love to see come out on xbox in the future

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.