GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"turok evolution is driving me.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Turok Evolution'.
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:52
Regular
.. along the road in a ford focus.

Well mabey not.

But im soooo stuck on the last think where you have to kill bruckner. Its impossible. I get like no decent weapons and very little ammo. He gets a t-rex with spikes, flame throwers, cannons and rocket launcher. If i get near t-rex it eats me. HELP! just gimme some hints as to what on earth is his vunerable bit.
Thu 17/10/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
can anyone actually help??
Wed 16/10/02 at 23:33
....his epidermus?

(:)
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I don't know for sure but I could have a stab at guessing what his vunerable spot is...
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:52
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
.. along the road in a ford focus.

Well mabey not.

But im soooo stuck on the last think where you have to kill bruckner. Its impossible. I get like no decent weapons and very little ammo. He gets a t-rex with spikes, flame throwers, cannons and rocket launcher. If i get near t-rex it eats me. HELP! just gimme some hints as to what on earth is his vunerable bit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.