GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Thu 17/10/02 at 12:52
Regular
here is what i think of this wicked fps. Want to play a fps on your console ? tired of there being no proper golden eye sequel ? wishing that you could play the part of a barbary ape in a wild west shoot out ? if you answered yes to any of these questions timesplitters 2 is the game for you.

When rare made golden eye for the n64 in 1997 they created the best fps the world had ever seen,argelably,has ever seen next to halo unfortunatly,though,many of the ppl behind the game left shortly after to set-up their own company,free radical.Their frist game was rather rushed for the ps2's launch)timesplitters but now they've had time to perfect the sequel and even from the two preview levels so far seen its already looking mighty impressive.

One of the main problems with timesplitters was its awfull single player mode,but this has been totaly revamped for the sequel with an entirly new time zone and set of weopons for each level.As well as a proper story,and a wicked sense of humor,theres also a lot more strategy for solo players this time around,including an amusing homage to golden eyes arkangelsk dam level.

But the real reason for timesplitters 2's greatness is multiplayer mode.this is golden eye to the nth degree with superbly designed levels,mountains of weopons and all shorts of tricks and gimmicks such as remote control gun turrets and invisibility pills if the almost finished product is even half as entertaining as the demo i played then this could easily be one of the best games of the year.
Thu 17/10/02 at 12:52
Regular
""to many dead hero""
here is what i think of this wicked fps. Want to play a fps on your console ? tired of there being no proper golden eye sequel ? wishing that you could play the part of a barbary ape in a wild west shoot out ? if you answered yes to any of these questions timesplitters 2 is the game for you.

When rare made golden eye for the n64 in 1997 they created the best fps the world had ever seen,argelably,has ever seen next to halo unfortunatly,though,many of the ppl behind the game left shortly after to set-up their own company,free radical.Their frist game was rather rushed for the ps2's launch)timesplitters but now they've had time to perfect the sequel and even from the two preview levels so far seen its already looking mighty impressive.

One of the main problems with timesplitters was its awfull single player mode,but this has been totaly revamped for the sequel with an entirly new time zone and set of weopons for each level.As well as a proper story,and a wicked sense of humor,theres also a lot more strategy for solo players this time around,including an amusing homage to golden eyes arkangelsk dam level.

But the real reason for timesplitters 2's greatness is multiplayer mode.this is golden eye to the nth degree with superbly designed levels,mountains of weopons and all shorts of tricks and gimmicks such as remote control gun turrets and invisibility pills if the almost finished product is even half as entertaining as the demo i played then this could easily be one of the best games of the year.
Thu 17/10/02 at 13:31
Regular
"aliens exist"
lets be honest, this isnt ur opinion at all is it, this is the opinion of numerous gameing magazines and these are the opinions that they have been givin us for the last few months or so.
Thu 17/10/02 at 14:38
Regular
""to many dead hero""
no thats what i think
Thu 17/10/02 at 15:01
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
What puzzles me o great Master Chief is how you manage to play all these games. Since you've been quoting one or two of your 'expert' opinions each day, how on earth do find the time to play them so quickly. We must bow to your superlative madskillz.
Thu 17/10/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
master chief hunter wrote:
> no thats what i think

Okay, to prove that you wrote this entirely of your own initiative and knowledge, please explain to us the sentence: this is golden eye to the nth degree.

If you successfully tell us what that means then we will be reassured of your authorship.
Thu 17/10/02 at 15:05
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
its also strange how they're all spelt properly, and not in txt tlk lke u usually do
Thu 17/10/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Balls to this rubbish

He knicked it from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec (space) /obidos/ASIN/B000067AVH/ref%3Ded%5Fec%5Fh%5F (space) cs%5F8%5F5/026-5356852-5982060

Now write your own stuff - if you can !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.