GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Encrapment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 08:54
Regular
See what I did with the title there?

Anyway, this film 'Entrapment' was on BBC1 last night, so I watched it, but it wasn't that good. Catherine Zeta Jones was really, really bad in it, just the worst acting I've seen in ages. I think now that Sean Connery is getting on a bit, he just likes to do films that makes him feel young and fit, must be the only reason for doing a movie like this.

The twists were just awful, and rather than making you go "wow!" they made you go "Oh, okay then".

Plus I was going to say, like Catherine Zeta Jones would go for an old bloke like Connery, but I guess that is believable, given she married Michael Douglas.
Thu 04/04/02 at 01:55
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Yeah i saw the film before when it was on sky preimer i think and i thought that all though it wasnt a good film it wasnt a bad film either. Not one of the best films though.
Thu 04/04/02 at 01:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> It wasn't the best of films was it?

And at the end, when Connery gives her
> the shoot and tells her to go on without him, he made a bit of a mistake. She
> didn't want to leave him but he was assuring her he'd be okay. He assured her by
> saying "I'm never late. If I'm late I'm dead." Well that's definitely
> gonna reassure her. "If I'm late I'm dead!" Great.

And he told her
> early on in the film that those computer chips were worth 4 million dollars each
> but he told Ving Rhames at the end that they were worth 5 million each. Am I
> missing something or was that just a mistake?

I think its because he got more money or something if the stuff he was stealing was worth more.
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It wasn't the best of films was it?

And at the end, when Connery gives her the shoot and tells her to go on without him, he made a bit of a mistake. She didn't want to leave him but he was assuring her he'd be okay. He assured her by saying "I'm never late. If I'm late I'm dead." Well that's definitely gonna reassure her. "If I'm late I'm dead!" Great.

And he told her early on in the film that those computer chips were worth 4 million dollars each but he told Ving Rhames at the end that they were worth 5 million each. Am I missing something or was that just a mistake?
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive seen Entrapment before - It is very very poor indeed!!
Tue 02/04/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
he he he

couldn't have said it better myself.
Tue 02/04/02 at 17:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Craw wrote:
> A**e' scenes was its only redeeming part. A nice shot of the reverse camel toe.

This made me laugh so hard I almost shat myself.
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:47
Regular
"A film that has an excuse for Arnie's acting" Terminator 2.

This is surprisingly hard...
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Acid Casual"
A**e' scenes was its only redeeming part. A nice shot of the reverse camel toe.
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:42
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Crossroads could be "A film about Britney Spears'
> brain."... there must be loads of them.

You know in the film she's meant to have just qraduated from college with double honors in Maths and Chemistry?

If that made it into the casting guy's description then he should be fired.

Also they cut a scene where Britney flashes at the camera... Now was that commercial suicide or what?
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:35
Regular
"not dead"
"A film about Hugh Grant's floppy hair and stutter" Four Weddings and a Funeral

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.