GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Purple Sock Boy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/10/02 at 17:11
Regular
I used to see him walk past my house

He must have went to private school and had to wear shorts with purple socks up to the knees

It was amusing

Anyway he just walked past wearing his "slipknot hoodie, chain, skateboard "

I was tempted to shout " YOU WEAR PURPLE SOCKS "

And he's thick... good old private education.
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm an indie kid baby
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:38
Regular
Ick
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:24
"Uzi Lover"
Goths compare death metal grunts. I downloaded a Death Metal song with a mate the other day to see what it was like and it is so crap. Anyone could do Death Metal grunts.

I saw a bunch of Rudeboys/neds whatever outside my house spitting on a girl who was just crying on the floor against a lamp post. Was about to say soemthing out the window but my Mum said not to.
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Youths of today, goths and neds.
Either goth look with odd hair and hoodies of bands they listen to in dark rooms as they grunt at each other. Or of course the ned look with the tracksuits tucked into their socks and the voice that sounds like they are grumbling through their noses.
Well glad they aren't all like that.

No offence to goths or neds meant. Its just you are poo
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:16
Regular
Hammond wrote:
> I hate them people who wear slipknot hoodie's and chain's and carry a
> skateboard they think they are so hard.

Not everyone who wears hoodies and chains n stuff think they are hard. In fact most people who dress in a skater/goth/grebby way are pretty cool when you get to know them....With the exception of those little shites (13-15 year olds) who walk around thinking they own da place.

Wearing baggies is a damn sight better than walking around with one leg of your Adidas joggers rolled up.

What the hell is with that anyways?
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Best newbie my arsee!

;-)
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Indeed. I like chips.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:40
Regular
Hammond wrote:
> I hate them people who wear slipknot hoodie's and chain's and carry a
> skateboard they think they are so hard.

Why do you hate them? And they don't think they are hard. They just like their dress sense. Pfft...
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:31
Regular
"slick"
im new to all this gad stuff and i was just wondering if you could give me a few tips on how to win
Thu 02/01/03 at 10:18
Regular
"Festivus!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I don't remember this

It doesn't remember you either

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.