GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shiguru Miyamoto has left Nintendo"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 00:21
Regular
This better hell be an April fools joke, I know it probably is as it isn't reported elsewhere but you do not joke about it:

http://gamecube.fragland.net/
Thu 11/04/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Can I be the one to finally put this dumb rumour to the sword, Shigeru Miyamoto himself has confirmed that this is a bogus rumour, he also has sai that Nintendo is the only company he would ever work for, as Nintendo are the only company that would ever give him the freedom to make such great games.
So there, this is just a cheap rumour to upset Nintendo supporters!
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
So with at least 2 Nintendo-related stories being found on the internet regarding Shigsy, does this mean to say that Nintendo are not the joke of the gaming world that some idiots believe they are!!?

Surely, you don't really joke about the existing jokes on Aprill fools day do you! And I haven't seen or heard anything about Sony or Microsoft!

So why Nintendo???
Wed 03/04/02 at 11:04
If Shigsy did leave Nintendo, I would be the saddest man on earth. I have been a Nintendo fan all my life, and he's the one that comes up with all these wacky, but great ideas (i.e. cel shaded Zelda, a masterpiece). I can't bear the thought of Shigsy working for someone else!
Wed 03/04/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I had two sets of eyelids once, but the butterfly stole the second set...
Tue 02/04/02 at 23:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Yeah? Well, he also has two sets of eyelids!

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1620
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:07
Regular
Never mind. He might've been good with his Zelda's and Mario's but he was making a right pigs ear out of Metroid Prime...

RELAX! It was OBVIOUSLY and April Fools joke!
An article done on April 1st and by just one site giving away big news like that?

Did they really NEED to say April Fool? (they have done now by the way...)

You paranoid twit!!
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Last I heard Bill Gates had left Microsoft to join Nintendo!!!

LOL!
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
Last I heard Bill Gates had left Microsoft to join Nintendo!!!
Tue 02/04/02 at 00:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
conveniant that the only other site with it on is in Japanese and therefore we can't understand it...

Anyhow, Miyamot has said before that Nintendo is the only company where he would be allowed the freedom to make the games he wanted to, why would he jump ship?
Tue 02/04/02 at 00:41
"Uzi Lover"
You know what, I actually believe it...;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.