GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Smackdown/Raw split bad/good?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 23:05
Regular
I personally dont you wont see as much of one superstar and there bringing back older superstars still.
Mon 01/04/02 at 23:05
"©opy Right™"
I personally dont you wont see as much of one superstar and there bringing back older superstars still.
Tue 02/04/02 at 10:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Exterminator wrote:
> I personally dont you wont see as much of one superstar and there bringing back
> older superstars still.

***Translation***

I personally don't. You won't see as much of one superstar and they're bringing back older superstars still.

----

I'm not too sure what you mean there, but I sort of do know though.

You don't like the idea because there won't be as much of one superstar. That's where I would disagree. Now that the superstars are only aloud on one show I would say that you will see more of them.

But yes, you are right in saying they are brining back older superstars. nWo, X-Pac, D'Lo, Mark Henry. All of them could be good, but some are a tad too old for my opinion. Especially Hogan.
Tue 02/04/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Where's SR?"
The split would be good if I had Sky Sports but I don't, so there'll be loads of wrestlers I don't get to see. Hopefully the Smackdown show is good enough to make up for that and the highlight shows show enough of Raw matches.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.