GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does the vertical postion cause scratch's????????????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 20:54
Regular
plz reply asap

thanks
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:30
I might be getting a vertical stand as I need to put my x-box up here in my room if I wanna play halo online which I do real bad.
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:27
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Good point Hercules! that was wat i was thinking wat is the point of a horizontal stand it's stay horizontal without ne aid quite well already, does a stand really improve the quality of gaming?
Tue 02/04/02 at 02:43
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
having the ps2 vertical does just s much harm as when u switch it on, it does a bit but nuthing to get worried about
Mon 01/04/02 at 23:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
dont know really
i always keep it in the horizontal position

just want to know though
whats the point in a horizontal stand?????
Mon 01/04/02 at 23:22
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
that is of course providing that the verical pose does cause damage
Mon 01/04/02 at 23:20
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
hmm... EB normally offer sum good advice... maybe sony didn't realise that the vertical pose wud do more harm than good. Or maybe they did realise but didn't want to say nething because they want to make loadsa money out of the vertical stand
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:43
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
i was going to buy a vertical stand from EB (sorry sr but u were out of stock) and they said that they advised not to put the PS2 in its vertical position. I left the shop happy with a horizontal stand (it adds a bit of colour) and glad that i didnt buy a vertical one. But then i wondered why they had advised for me not to buy one. firstly i thought "it must damage ur ps2 because otherwise other consoles would be in the vertical position" but then why would sony make it this way? please help me!
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I was a bit worried coming into this topic. Wasn't quite sure what it was about. The first 2 replies (which I read first) didn't shed any light on the matter and I was rather baffled. But I've worked it out now.

And that would explain why it is in the PS2 forum. Ahhh....:-D
Mon 01/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
nope, its how u put them into the draw that causes the scratches
Mon 01/04/02 at 21:53
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Sorry wat is the point of the vertical stand that is on the market?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.