GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Soccer Slam- Anyone buying?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sega Soccer Slam'.
Thu 17/10/02 at 22:23
Regular
Hey Guys.

I am getting Sega Soccer slam tomorow from amazon hopefully and I was wondering how many others will be buying it. Will it be like Doshin and not that many people will buy it on here?

Looks ok, but without my £20 voucher and its good multiplayer I am not sure if I would buy this...so....are you going to?

Better than Red Card though...cos it only has 4 players in a team and they are like weird superheros!

Hazzar!

Cheers,

Time_Warpia (:)
Thu 17/10/02 at 22:23
Hey Guys.

I am getting Sega Soccer slam tomorow from amazon hopefully and I was wondering how many others will be buying it. Will it be like Doshin and not that many people will buy it on here?

Looks ok, but without my £20 voucher and its good multiplayer I am not sure if I would buy this...so....are you going to?

Better than Red Card though...cos it only has 4 players in a team and they are like weird superheros!

Hazzar!

Cheers,

Time_Warpia (:)
Fri 18/10/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Personally I am not going to buy it, I preffer the action/advernture/horror genre, but I can see the attraction to it, the multiplayer looks a laugh too.
Fri 18/10/02 at 12:19
Regular
"Whatever!"
I will get it eventually but I cant afford it at the moment - Plus there are tons of other games I want first!
Fri 18/10/02 at 12:43
Regular
"aliens exist"
yeah i'll be getting it, cos less serious sports games are better than serious ones, ie ssx is better than 1080 and sensible soccer was better than fifa, and now this'll be better than the hugely over-rated iss
Fri 18/10/02 at 13:00
"Uzi Lover"
Still the game I need to investigate the most yet still i haven't took the time to do so.

Today maybe :-)
Fri 18/10/02 at 13:28
Regular
I might not buy it, but it's my next choice should I win GAD...
Fri 18/10/02 at 13:35
"Darkness, always"
Must be just me who thinks it looks like crap. Doesn't look my type of game to be honest, so I'll stick with ISS2.
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I might get this game, but not very soon.

I remember reading and seeing good things about when I first heard about it, and it grabbed-me instantly. But since then i've heard very little, except for the fact that the Single Player mode apparently isn't all that good - not compared to the fun you can get in a 4-player match anyway.

I'm looking-out to see more of it first before I decide.
I got bored of ISS 2 a while back, maybe this could help?

I won't be getting it anytime soon though, too many games!
I want to get Resident Evil over half-term, then Starfox is coming in November, and i'm positive that Metroid Prime will follow soon-after.
SEGA Soccer Slam just... isn't quite the same, unfortunately.
Fri 18/10/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I would get this game, but there are too many other games that I want. If I had the money then I would buy it, but in the next 2 or 3 months these games will come out which I will probably buy:-

Timesplitters 2
James Bond 007 Nightfire
Mario Party 4
Die Hard Vendetta
Wario World

and maybe Need for Speed: Hot Persuit 2
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
Possibly worth a rental, and i'll buy it when it costs about a tenner..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.