GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Soccer Slam- Anyone buying?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sega Soccer Slam'.
Thu 17/10/02 at 22:23
Regular
Hey Guys.

I am getting Sega Soccer slam tomorow from amazon hopefully and I was wondering how many others will be buying it. Will it be like Doshin and not that many people will buy it on here?

Looks ok, but without my £20 voucher and its good multiplayer I am not sure if I would buy this...so....are you going to?

Better than Red Card though...cos it only has 4 players in a team and they are like weird superheros!

Hazzar!

Cheers,

Time_Warpia (:)
Sat 19/10/02 at 18:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have it but I bought it in Canada so I have to wait for the Freeloader to come out. Should be good.
Fri 18/10/02 at 23:09
Ok, I have read a few reviews and it seems like so much more than what it actually looks like.

Loads of unlockable stuff
Mini games
Beat eachother up
Buy stuff for team after doing 1 player mode
Tons of modes.

And it just looks like a really decent game. I will let you know tomorow when I get my hands on it.
Fri 18/10/02 at 21:31
Looks great...I think. It'll be a love or hate game really. I think that the way it could be a game you can keep coming back to will make it a great title.

My brother gets all of the decent Ps2 games like PES anyway so I dont have to worry about it.
Fri 18/10/02 at 21:14
Regular
I'll definiately be getting a football game at the end of the year. I've got my eye on Pro Evolution Soccer 2, but I'll be considering Soccer Slam.
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'll admit the idea seems blatantly 'American' but somehow it manages to catch my attention and stay cool...
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:35
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The single player apparently blows Monkey spunk so I doubt i'll
> bother.

I am mainly buying for multiplayer because I always have my brother or a mate around to play it with.
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:32
Regular
The single player apparently blows Monkey spunk so I doubt i'll bother.
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:18
Regular
"Festivus!"
I hate Amazon.. they give you decent prices, then rip you off with the packaging
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:15
Has arrived yet, AMAZON! (see my Amazon topic for more details on my hatred).

(:)
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
Possibly worth a rental, and i'll buy it when it costs about a tenner..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.