GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/10/00 at 22:30
Regular
Above the little box in which I type this message there is some writing telling me I might win a games as a result of this.
I don't know why, but I seriously doubt it!
Tue 10/10/00 at 22:30
Regular
Above the little box in which I type this message there is some writing telling me I might win a games as a result of this.
I don't know why, but I seriously doubt it!
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:08
Regular
Sorry dan your clone has won already!
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:20
Excuse me elitesnipper_beta - but I am not a clone of Dan_UK I was here first - not that this matters, but we are different people.
Brainfood for Xmas eh?
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:26
Regular
I was only joking! But you won instead of him. Look at the message he wrote.
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:34
It is VERY quite around here.
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:37
Regular
That's what i said, look at it after a few posts they leave, stay a little longer you guys, only if you have a freephone ISP like me!
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:40
Regular
Hello.
(Hello.)
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:41
Regular
Don't tell me your brains' up to no good again.
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:55
Regular
(Just the normal, shouting at anyone who dares to come near me...)
That is beginning to scare everyone brain, including me.
(They should stay away from me, they don't know who I am...)
You need help.
(Won't bother to answer that, as reply is obvious.)
Humm. What to talk about. Midtown Madness 2 looks good, and the Monkey Island 4 demo is funny too.
(THE MONKEY AT THE END!!! BRA HA HA HA HA HA.)
That wasn't the funniest bit though.
(Anyone who didn't know you would be worried, you seem to be argueing with yourself.)
Yes.
(Eat a pringle.)
I DON'T WANT A PRINGLE! They've gone off, I'm sure.
Wed 11/10/00 at 20:45
WHAT!? There's a monkey Island4 demo? why was i not informed????
Where can i get this lucious tasty titbit of things to come (it better be tasty or i'll be somewhat annoyed... and hungry...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.