GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: Vice City"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:46
Regular
This game is sublime
Fri 18/10/02 at 18:11
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I bet the copters'll be really gay and you won't be able to crash them into buildings, and if you do, it'll just bounce off rather than exploding and making the building damaged. If a certain terrorist hadn't done a certain attack, we would've been able to fly things into buildings as much as we wanted.
Fri 18/10/02 at 17:35
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
HEY HERE YOU GO, A LIL REVIEW I JUST WROTE FOR YOU

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Grand Theft Auto 3 was the best game in 2001 and was until people heard of Grand Theft Auto: vice city, anyway Grand Theft Auto 3 was the game of the year and due to that it is more interactive than other games it still ruled, even though there were no motorbikes or helicopter to use, it was still a fantastic game and always will be.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is even more interactive than Grand Theft Auto 3 as you can use helicopters, motorbikes and there is a more variety of weapons to use, you can even get into a car that is locked and lock pick them with a screw driver or what-ever you have, if you have seen most of the pictures on the screen to your right it looks like you can drive a car that looks like a Lamborghini Diablo.

They guns are even better as you can snatch them of the other people who are attacking you, and you can even find ammo on the floor.

The GRAPHICS, they are well better, the cars are even better as there is a more variety of cars and as you read above you can lock pick them with a screwdriver or what-ever you have, the people interact with you more and the fighting on Grand Theft Auto 3 was a bit poor but on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City it is more challenging and more fun to fight on the game.

Well on Grand Theft Auto 3, could you shoot through a car from the out-side and kill the driver? NO! Well on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City you can, you just get you sniper rifle and aim and SHOOT, then the driver will probably die and in think the car carries on or it stops, then you just go over and drag the dead driver out of the car.

The helicopters are very exciting, as some of them have guns attached to the front and some of them are fast, have great mobility and you can land were ever you like whenever you like.

So this is truly the best game of 2002 and will be very popular for ages, if you buy this game you will not regret it I can guarantee it.

So Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is coming out soon and will be available from you're local games shop and you can get it cheaper if you are a member of SR, so were ever you decide to get, get it when it comes out and ENJOY!
Fri 18/10/02 at 17:34
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
sorry for the writing in TXT talk.
Fri 18/10/02 at 17:33
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
who r u?

were u from?

why u ere?

wot du u want?

why did u do this topic?

why r u still ere?

why r u caled subline?

why not cal ur self sumthing else?

I COULD GO OBN FOREVER BUT I DONT WANT TO.
Fri 18/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I think....it hasn't come out yet. Wait until the 28 and I'll tell you all about it.
Fri 18/10/02 at 17:24
Sublime wrote:
> post your opinions i need to right a review and you opinions will realy help me
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:46
This game is sublime

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.