GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RVD Leaving?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 14:01
Regular
Current reports circulating the internet are that Rob Van Dam is unhappy at the fact that he has not received much wrestling time as of late. This can be seen in RVD's severe downpush in the past few months. After main eventing last year's No Mercy pay-per-view, Van Dam was lowered so he could "pay his dues". Although it appears that he is slowly being rewarded by being given the Intercontinental Championship, it is believed that unless RVD's situation grows better, he will not resign once his three-year contract is finished. Paul Heyman has been attempting to convince Van Dam to stay however. Heyman has been seen on quite a few occasions telling RVD how important it is for him to stay with the WWF. The WWF will likely put some effort into convincing Van Dam to re-sign, as they realize how valuable he is and how far he could go within the Federation.

----

Taken from Wrestlezone.

What are your thoughts?
Wed 03/04/02 at 18:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh

You could have done *Viewer instead of putting the whole thing in again, but I suppose that doesn't matter too much as it was a fairly small post.
Wed 03/04/02 at 16:55
Regular
Sorry, I misspelled viewer in my first post.
Wed 03/04/02 at 16:54
Regular
If the WWF got rid of RVD, the WWF TV viewer rate would go down a lot. It seems like recently WWF has made several bad choices and they have done it to themselves.
Wed 03/04/02 at 16:54
Regular
If the WWF got rid of RVD, the WWF TV wiewer rate would go down a lot. It seems like recently WWF has made several bad choices and they have done it to themselves.
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> The WWF were so desperate to push down RVD's popularity, that they got security
> to take away loads of RVD signs at one show.

Why though?? It won't do them
> any harm to have someone as popular as him.

---

I know.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The WWF are fools.
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
The WWF were so desperate to push down RVD's popularity, that they got security to take away loads of RVD signs at one show.

Why though?? It won't do them any harm to have someone as popular as him.
Mon 01/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Where would he go? Anywhere he likes because all the other federations would be queueing up to sign him. The WWF will have to realise how important RVD is to them as he seems more interested in wrestling than WWF money.
Mon 01/04/02 at 17:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, but he said he might be leaving, even though his contract is still going on.

That was on another site.

(Well, something like that anyway)
Mon 01/04/02 at 17:33
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah he's got three years almost

Long enough for the WWF to fix things with him
Mon 01/04/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I agree with everything MoJoJoJo just said.
He wont be leaving for another few years though so thats enough time for Vince to make his mind up for him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.