GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Sequels"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/10/02 at 19:23
Regular
I am unhappy with consoles using "2" or "3" for the end of their name, Playstation been an offender, and GBA 2 been announced to be in the pipeline. I think that a console should have a new name when it is released! Nintendo only made the sequel mistake once with the NES and SNES but they are learning from their mistakes. A console name isnt hard to think up, and Playstation 1,2,3 are so boring! Do something, please!
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:23
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I am unhappy with consoles using "2" or "3" for the end of their name, Playstation been an offender, and GBA 2 been announced to be in the pipeline. I think that a console should have a new name when it is released! Nintendo only made the sequel mistake once with the NES and SNES but they are learning from their mistakes. A console name isnt hard to think up, and Playstation 1,2,3 are so boring! Do something, please!
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:32
no i dont agree nintendo simply changed the name to get away from the image of n64 but only 1 console has actually done it so what re you on about :@ are you stupid or just thick the reason consoles keep their origonal names is to kepp up the image of a great console like i said it is only the playstation that has actually has a sequel console of the same name and your fed up already GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND MAKE SOME PROPER POSTS!
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I read in another forum that theres Gameboy advance two.... did u sorta ignore that part of my post?
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:40
Rumours mean nothing why would nintendo decide on a name at this ealy stage anyway!?
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
RK, chill man. There's no need to go haywire over a post. You may criticise this guys post, but your recent one about gliches wasn't exatly great.

Hyppacrit.
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:46
"For the horde!!!!"
well it's all about marketing, everybody knows the brand name "Playstation" so Sony use that to Market their consoles.
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:50
Microchips wrote:
> RK, chill man. There's no need to go haywire over a post. You may
> criticise this guys post, but your recent one about gliches wasn't
> exatly great.
>
> Hyppacrit.

it was a full post at least:P and im kinda stressed 2 day lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.