GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Friday! (The new OFFICIAL footy games thread!)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/10/02 at 19:39
Regular
Next friday is now called football friday! Why? Well we have a heap of games coming out then and I want to call it that!

Pro Evo 2

Sequel to the best football game from last year. Early demo's hint that it may be similar to the original PS2 version but it should still be a great addition to the series.

LMA 2003

Considering the last edition came out only 5 months ago it does seem a bit odd this ones come out so soon. Well basically it's the same as 2002 with new stats. Get it if you dont have 2002!

Sega Soccer Slam

Recieved good reviews in USA and expect it to in the UK. A bit of a comical Red Card Soccer, SEGA's new game should be a funny change from Pro Evo.

So that gives us a great line up of footy games.

TIF 2003
PES 2
LMA 2003
Sega Soccer Slam.

Now lets argue about which is the best!
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:39
Regular
"  "
Next friday is now called football friday! Why? Well we have a heap of games coming out then and I want to call it that!

Pro Evo 2

Sequel to the best football game from last year. Early demo's hint that it may be similar to the original PS2 version but it should still be a great addition to the series.

LMA 2003

Considering the last edition came out only 5 months ago it does seem a bit odd this ones come out so soon. Well basically it's the same as 2002 with new stats. Get it if you dont have 2002!

Sega Soccer Slam

Recieved good reviews in USA and expect it to in the UK. A bit of a comical Red Card Soccer, SEGA's new game should be a funny change from Pro Evo.

So that gives us a great line up of footy games.

TIF 2003
PES 2
LMA 2003
Sega Soccer Slam.

Now lets argue about which is the best!
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Notable"
LMA is to slow and boring, dunno about sega soccer thing, but I do know about one thing : PRO EVO SOCCER 2 ...........
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:12
Regular
"  "
Now look what you did!
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Notable"
sorry.didint mean to ruin your forum.but anyway,PRO EVO SOCCER 2! Tell me youre excited
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ill obviously be getting Pro Evo 2, but as for the rest i think not. TIF, i really dont like how the whole thing plays on whole, ive become a-custom to the Pro Evo world, and thats the best in my mind so why change. Sega Soccer really isnt for me, and as for LMA.....well Champ 4 will beat that hands down.
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Notable"
Well said pro evo again
Fri 18/10/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
I may get Sega Soccer Slam for the GC at a later stage - That version is suppose to be the best. I have LMA 2002 so wont bother with the sequel however I also have the first Pro Evo and dont know whether to get the second one aswell
Sat 19/10/02 at 11:17
Regular
"  "
According to the new SR newsletter FIFA 2003 is also out. Not that anyone will be buying that...

Oh and has anyone else heard about Red Card Soccer Club Edition? I remember seeing it somewhere but I cant remember for the life of me where.
Sat 19/10/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Ill obviously be getting TIF 2003, i have got TIF 2002 and that rules, so TIF 2003 should rule.
Sat 19/10/02 at 12:28
Regular
"  "
Yep, I highly reccomend it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.