GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""BMX XXX" Oh Yeah!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'BMX XXX'.
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:43
Regular
BMX XXX, hmmmm what a game what a game, so many retailers banning the game, why oh why they banning the game, topless girls are to blame.

What do you think of the upcoming title by Acclaim, I think it looks absolutely heavy, the Gamecube is getting it as well, so you can't call it a kiddies console.

Do you think it will get banned in this country? Nope it wont, it will get a 18 certificate. Damn!
Sun 20/10/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
cipro wrote:
> I find it amusing that game shops in America are refusing to stock the
> game because they think it's 'unfit' yet gladly fill their shelves
> with the like of State of Emergency and GTA3 where players can
> slaughter hundreds of innocent people. So it's OK to stock games,
> which feature mass murders, but not OK to stock game with a few naked
> chicks in, meh a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

I never thought about that, I always hear lil kids aged sometimes 10 and under saying how they played GTA3 and how good it was when I'm at game, or sometimes even in the bus when kids chat about what games they got.

Grand theft Auto is much more hazardous that a few chicks naked.
Sat 19/10/02 at 22:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I find it amusing that game shops in America are refusing to stock the game because they think it's 'unfit' yet gladly fill their shelves with the like of State of Emergency and GTA3 where players can slaughter hundreds of innocent people. So it's OK to stock games, which feature mass murders, but not OK to stock game with a few naked chicks in, meh a bit hypocritical if you ask me.
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:48
"Uzi Lover"
15 years?!? Jesus...they are already getting tedious.

You know, Tony Hawks was good but they go and ruin it by bringing the same thing out over and over again. As you said, soon people will start hating it (I already am). They should of just left the original going for a while, worked on the sequel then released that in time with something new.

But no, instead it's all about the money.
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Semajal wrote:
> i may actually buy this game, would be first well...ummm.. sports type
> game that i would own. Well biking.

Well worth buying I think, buy you gotta be over 18. I think Kelly Pro Surfer looks good as well! So many games coming out associated with extreme sports, Tony Hawks, Dave Mirra, Kelly slater, Matt Hoffman, just how many games will be stars release, Tony Hawks got a 15 year contract, just one day these games will pee us of so much, that we'd wanna kill the original stars!
Sat 19/10/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
BMX XXX just doesn't appeal to me at all. If it's anything like Acclaim's previous "efforts" at BMX games (Dave Mirra was only ok on Dreamcast, but it could have been SO much better), then I'll stick to Activision and good old Tony Hawk.
Sat 19/10/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
I'd rather buy none.
Sat 19/10/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'd rather buy Matt Hoffman 2 and The Sun
Sat 19/10/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i may actually buy this game, would be first well...ummm.. sports type game that i would own. Well biking.
Sat 19/10/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Dabe Mirra was too slow if you ask me. But Agressive Inline was great and quite fast so i'm guessing XXX and DM3 will both be ofd that same quality.
Sat 19/10/02 at 19:41
Regular
Don't forget that it used to be a Dave Mirra game, it still uses the engine and everything.

Apprently the actual gameplay and stuff is better than the previous Dave Mirra games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.