GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In game music - The battle!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/10/02 at 20:24
Regular
What is everyone's favourite In-game music or tunes and why? I think the Tony Hawk games have good music, but the resident evil atmospheric music is brilliant! Your views everyone...
Sat 19/10/02 at 10:11
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Any Twisted Metal game. I love Rob Zombie! He rocks me socks! And
> probably inline skatring and tony hawk those are ok.

I agree Rob Zombie Rocks, and he is featuring in alot of film soundtracks too recently!
Fri 18/10/02 at 22:15
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Any Twisted Metal game. I love Rob Zombie! He rocks me socks! And probably inline skatring and tony hawk those are ok.
Fri 18/10/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
All the Tony Hawk games have great music but I prefer Crazy Taxi!
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Tilt-a-wirl I wanna say thanks, because you ALWAYS reply to my posts!
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:28
Regular
Aggressive Inline's got a sweet soundtrack.
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:27
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
I must agree with you on the resident evil soundtrack as it gets better as you get further into the game and tony hawks soundtrack is alright but it isn't the best, i would say other game soundtracks but i am busy so i will comment on this later, ok.
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
What is everyone's favourite In-game music or tunes and why? I think the Tony Hawk games have good music, but the resident evil atmospheric music is brilliant! Your views everyone...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.