GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New worms game in development"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/10/02 at 21:58
Regular
I got sent a questionaire regarding a pitch of a new worms game. It will be called Worms Fort Wars, and will involve the decimation of your opponents fortifications. The questionaire seems to lean towards a PS2 debut, which is a bit pants, but hopefully it will go multiplatform. Great news eh?
Fri 18/10/02 at 21:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got sent a questionaire regarding a pitch of a new worms game. It will be called Worms Fort Wars, and will involve the decimation of your opponents fortifications. The questionaire seems to lean towards a PS2 debut, which is a bit pants, but hopefully it will go multiplatform. Great news eh?
Fri 18/10/02 at 22:01
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Isn't that the lame Tetrix like game that is coming out this month?
Fri 18/10/02 at 22:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Isn't that the lame Tetrix like game that is coming out this month?

Nah, thats worms blast.
Fri 18/10/02 at 23:23
Regular
No that sucks.

I wish they would just release Worms Armageddon again, one of the best games ever.

Give it better graphics, new missions, a few new weird weapons and I'll damn well buy it.

Just don't do another Worms World Party.
Fri 18/10/02 at 23:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Armageddon was brilliant, the missions were varied and plentiful.
Fri 18/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
Isn't the new worms game meant to be 3D?
Fri 18/10/02 at 23:39
Regular
Yes.

But they keep making these spin offs.

The 'fort' game was invented by internet gamers on Worms Armageddon, and now there making it a whole game? Idiots.
Sat 19/10/02 at 10:16
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
> Isn't that the lame Tetrix like game that is coming out this month?
>
> Nah, thats worms blast.

What!? Worms Blast is the best puzzle game I've played in ages, it's not lame. Play it, you'll love it.
Sat 19/10/02 at 10:18
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Strafex wrote:
> Isn't the new worms game meant to be 3D?

I hope it isnt, I think it would ruin the gameplay totally. It is a 2D game through and through and thats why its so great!
Sat 19/10/02 at 12:25
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It has to come out on the PC...

What will happen to the internet play!?!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.