GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Gates arrested"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 01:26
Regular
Taken from CNN.com

Several hours ago multi-millionaire Bill Gates was arrested for going on a shooting spree with a paintball gun a local shopping centre.

Gates has been suffering with the flu and a bad chest infection; he has been on strong antibiotics, which are known to cause hallucinations.

Before being arrested it was reported that Gates’ was running around the Lincoln Memorial Mall wearing an army helmet and what was said to look like tin foil strips stapled all over his jumper and trousers. He also had a green X painted onto his forehead.

It is reported that Gates proceeded through the main entrance of the mall waving the paintball in the air shouting, “I am the earth’s only line of defence. I am the most advanced solider known to man”
Gates then approached eighty four year old shopper Maud Sallis, tripped her up with the gun and shot her twenty seven times. Causing serious bruising to forty three percent of her body. Doctors say she is extremely shaken by the incident but will make a full recovery within a week.
Unfortunately Mrs. Sallis is too shaken to give interviews.

Gates managed to attack six people with the paintball gun before the police managed to tackle him to the ground and arrest him.
It is thought that Gates had recently been on his latest creation the “X-Box” testing out the sequel to the bestseller game “Halo: Combat Evolved”. Being on such strong antibiotics caused him to experience hallucinations. Making him think he was actually in the game.

More info will follow as and when the information on whether any of his victims will press charges.
Mon 01/04/02 at 12:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh
Mon 01/04/02 at 07:56
nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

the world of games is finished!!!!!!!!

after woking so hard to make halo gr8t, the poor man mustve cracked and gon nutz!i will dedicate playig time to him!!!!
Mon 01/04/02 at 02:58
"This week on America's dumbest criminals"
Mon 01/04/02 at 02:52
that guy IS stupid
Mon 01/04/02 at 02:09
i not stupid
Mon 01/04/02 at 02:07
Regular
"~H~I~M~"
big_slow_and_stupid wrote:
> You missed out the "Kiss Kiss" bit at the end..... duh!

What do you know you're stupid
Mon 01/04/02 at 02:04
You missed out the "Kiss Kiss" bit at the end..... duh!
Mon 01/04/02 at 02:03
Regular
"~H~I~M~"
Hello Mystique!

I'm here, coooieee!

You still want some of Ferrero, Tottyanic wetn and left me and I want u bak.

plllaaaassseee
Mon 01/04/02 at 01:54
ignore me, im stupid
Mon 01/04/02 at 01:49
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> lol, fuuny topic mystique. is this the real one?

Yeah, I wrote it for CNN.com and they are gonna use it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.