GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fat Sims"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Sat 19/10/02 at 00:09
Regular
I have resently noticed that ther are anly a small amount of fattend up bodies on the sims game and if so many of us are fat then you would think that they would put more on the game.

What do you think?
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:48
"Darkness, always"
Albert the Large wrote:
> What percentage of the world is fat again?

when you consider the hundreds of millions of people around the globe starving, the percentage is quite small.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:34
Regular
"This planet sucks"
Think about your wife then?
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:48
"Large and in Charge"
T0R@X wrote:
> I dont think anyone cears. I just whant to see more female faces and
> bodeis that look hot!

You make a good point but I`m married and can`t think about stuff like that anymore unless it`s about my wife!
Thu 24/10/02 at 11:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
America is full of fat people; I wonder how many of them play the Sims and think:
"Jee Mom and Pop, I wish games would have fat people in them, I just don't think the obese nation are being fully represented in games and the media."
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:48
"Large and in Charge"
What percentage of the world is fat again?
Sun 20/10/02 at 11:52
Regular
"This planet sucks"
I dont think anyone cears. I just whant to see more female faces and bodeis that look hot!
Sat 19/10/02 at 22:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Don't care. EA can put in fat sims, small sims, tall sims, short sims or whatever they want, what I'd like to see is some actual game-play. Now wouldn't that be a nice change.
Sat 19/10/02 at 00:09
"Large and in Charge"
I have resently noticed that ther are anly a small amount of fattend up bodies on the sims game and if so many of us are fat then you would think that they would put more on the game.

What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.