GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 and gamecube why????????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/03/02 at 23:05
Regular
the xbox is da best 4 ne gamer unless there stoopid or a likkle kiddie but the reel gamers get a xbox wid da reelistic games.

and halo is the best game ever.

why do sony and ninendo even try?
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:05
the xbox is da best 4 ne gamer unless there stoopid or a likkle kiddie but the reel gamers get a xbox wid da reelistic games.

and halo is the best game ever.

Sun 31/03/02 at 23:11
"lighten up! jeez..."
EVERYONE LISTEN!

Why does every one have a go at me? This is the sort of post to whale on. Now leave me alone!
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:11
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
dat pst u just mad is compwete and utter tripe.

Innit!
Bo Selectah!
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:14
well they did both start making consoles before microsoft duhhh. they didnt try to compete with xbox, xbox competed with them. and xbox is having bad sales by the way.
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:16
no swearing here wrote:
> EVERYONE LISTEN!

Why does every one have a go at me? This is the sort of
> post to whale on. Now leave me alone!

his post was stupid, fair enough, newbies do it all the time. your posts are offensive
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:24
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Look, all you've talked about is realistic graphics. It doesn't matter about the graphics. What matters is how fun a game is and how challenging it is. This is why i play Mario games and the like. They are great, fun and are pretty challenging (especially the earlier ones).
"lighten up! jeez..."
big_slow wrote:

his
> post was stupid, fair enough, newbies do it all the time. your posts are
> offensive

Look, you **** ******* *** ******* llama. How can you say my posts are offensive when you're a ******* *** *** ******. Just ** **** ********* ********* *******.

I apologised to you didn't I? Give it up now.
Regular
da games master!!!!!!! wrote:
> the xbox is da best 4 ne gamer unless there stoopid or a likkle kiddie but the
> reel gamers get a xbox wid da reelistic games.

and halo is the best game
> ever.

Moron
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:48
no swearing here wrote:
> big_slow wrote:

I apologised to you didn't
> I? Give it up now.

no, actually im still waiting for you to apologise. and besides, you asked
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:51
Regular
This is so blatantly a regular, no-one can actually be this stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.