GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legend Of Zelda: Winds Of Takuto"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/10/02 at 10:27
Regular
Im sure you all got the SR newsletter last night/this morning telling you about the new rubbish name for the new Zelda, and it is terrible isnt it! It sounds like a cheap spin off add-on pack for Warhammer of something, Im truly disappointed :-(
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yeah im sure it was the easiest bit Morbo, and "great" has an "e" in it.... :-p
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Balls"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Yeh morbo I thought the same at first thats they had taken a step back
> however the cell shading makes it look more like a "Point and
> Click" type of game like the Monkey Island games of something,
> its weird but I guess you have to play it first to see if it works
> well.

i make such grat points.

have you seen the DVD of it, were shigsy was playing it and got stuck! that was great the almighty shigsy the zelda creator got stuck on the most easyest part of the game most probaly.
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yeh morbo I thought the same at first thats they had taken a step back however the cell shading makes it look more like a "Point and Click" type of game like the Monkey Island games of something, its weird but I guess you have to play it first to see if it works well.
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Balls"
the first thing i thought when i saw the graficcs was that tehy have taken a step back in sted of forwards,

but now that i see it better i think the have made a step sideways into another lane so that they will not be copied, untill they have let someone else test that kind of grafics.
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:18
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
What does anyone think about the whole "cell shading" thing? You think its bad graphics for a badly named game? Or you think the game and graphics will be good? Let me know what you think bout this.
Sat 19/10/02 at 23:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
Semajal wrote:
> strangly, i don't object to the name.

Glad to see someone's got their head screwed on, along with their right index finger and left testicle.
Sat 19/10/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
strangly, i don't object to the name.
Sat 19/10/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
DeltaJava wrote:
> I remember buying quite a few off the fella. I think the price went up
> to 100 rupees before I stopped buying.

And do you know what he buys with the money? MORE BLOODY BEANS, THAT'S WHAT!
Sat 19/10/02 at 22:35
I remember buying quite a few off the fella. I think the price went up to 100 rupees before I stopped buying.
Sat 19/10/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
DeltaJava wrote:
> It would all make a lot of sense if Takuto was a fat man (or monster,
> Goron, Zora, whatever) that ate pigs all day.

Is everyone forgetting the fat bloke who sits by Zora's River in Ocarina of Time, eating beans all day? Beans? All day? He has a lot of fans, you know.... but unsurprisingly, the toilet isn't one of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.