GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da best console, and game...... add your opinions now...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/03/02 at 21:55
Regular
Do u remember the old nintendo, with that duck game and the gun.. That was the best. So funny, for the time

I have recebtly brought a ps2, and gameboy advance.
I think that the best game by far for the PS2 has to be GTA3. WICKED.

And for the GBA Mario Kart. Nothing can beat it. Its been around for years.

Whats your best Games and why??????

Ive just been flicking through the new specal reserve mag. No one lives forever, on the PS2, that looks wicked. Will it be better than Goldeneye, of agent under fire. Also can u play against bots, like in Perfect dark.

Last thing does anyone Know any good cheets for Fifa 2002 on the PS2.

Thanks For Reading..........Now reply..........Wicked....
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:12
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
No question.Xbox is my best console and WWF RAW is going to deffinetly be the best game ever
Tue 02/04/02 at 09:58
So what is everyones favourite game ever, maybe Goldeneye, The duck game on the old Ninetendo........

Your choice.

Also what is your fav console.......

Add ur opinions now.............
Mon 01/04/02 at 18:05
What do u think of the new Bond game on the PS2.....

What games do u think i should buy, for the PS2......
Mon 01/04/02 at 10:27
Did u ever play groof troops on the snes........

That was wicked
Mon 01/04/02 at 10:25
fav game got to be conkers bad fur day (my mates hate so do u guys prob) and fav console was the snes gaming in glory
Mon 01/04/02 at 10:23
Lets get back to the topic.....

What is your fav game and console ever........

Ok.....
Mon 01/04/02 at 08:04
chelsea 2-1 is a gr8t game and console? wot sort of freeks live on thsi site?? im gonna get my game and get outta her!!!!!!!
Sun 31/03/02 at 22:40
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> did we win?????

i didnt see it unfortunately.

yep i went to the bridge and saw it. terry and petit scored. (strupar for Derby)

Best players yesterday terry,petit ( and not because they scored they played really well) andmario melchiot. Jimmy floyd didn't shine but was unlucky not to score
Sun 31/03/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
did we win?????

i didnt see it unfortunately.
Sun 31/03/02 at 22:35
OK......

You only live twice......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.