GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Nintendo Difference"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/03/02 at 18:28
Regular
The reason I have a NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy, GBC, GBA, and have pre-ordered a GameCube is because of one factor- The Nintendo Difference. Always Ninty provide innovation and fun beyond belief, as well as reasonable prices for games and consoles. This is why I have always stuck with them, even through the hard life of the Nintendo 64, and now I'm getting a GameCube. Doesn't everyone agree that duck-headed men and geeky Gates just can't beat good old 'Tendo....?
Mon 01/04/02 at 10:42
when ppl have to use the phase "nintendos for kiddys" it just shows they are in it to sound cool. if they were in it for amazing games they would change there mind as nintendo games are amazing. they just scared of the force of nintendo and their games.
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:02
Thanks for posting everyone- this is only my first topic!
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:01
XG3 is out on GameCube.... :P
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:00
Da padster is right! nintendo have to have made some of the best games around, and i know that for a fact! viva nintendo!

Willmeister
Sun 31/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
I don't know about exelarating, thats how you describe extream-g 3, but they certainly are better and more rememberable.
Sun 31/03/02 at 18:56
There may be some good others but they can't compare to the exhilaration of a Ninty title, a Shigsy special to another Mario or Zelda, its pure innovation.
Sun 31/03/02 at 18:51
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Fare enough ! :)
Sun 31/03/02 at 18:49
Regular
I agree with padster but their are good games apart from nintendo ones.
Sun 31/03/02 at 18:41
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I agree with you Padster and welcome to the Nintendo Forum !
Sun 31/03/02 at 18:32
Regular
Why not have the best of both, ok so there are alot of amazing games on Nintendo consals but there are also some amazing games on others.
Just incase i sound anti-nintendo.....

Nintendo rule!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.