GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CM2K1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/10/00 at 17:13
Regular
I can’t wait until October 27TH. That is the date for the release of CM 00/01 and what a game it is lining up to be. It is built on the engine of the last two games in the CM Series but the new features that are going to be included just makes me feel that this game will be one of the best games ever made. You now have the chance to play 26 different leagues at the same time, including 9 new leagues added to the game. The Leagues added are Northern Ireland, Wales [BRING ON BARRY TOWN], Turkey, Greece, Russia, Finland, Croatia, Poland, Australia and Northern Ireland. There will also be over 50,000 player and manager stats and all the latest transfers will be updated. There will be a massive improvement in staff feedback and player feedback and you will get reports from your physio informing you of fitness worries and suggestions on your team. You now also can respond to the all allegations made about your club, e.g. Respond to Agents saying there clients are on the verge of signing for your club or dismiss reports that you are going to take another job with a different club. You can now go to the FA and complain about a referee or ask for a match to be postponed if you are going to be without your best players. The Transfer system will be revamped and will now feature all the elements of the real life negotiations that go on. All the competitions will be updated and based on the 2000/2001 season. You can now get offered jobs for International u21’s teams and B teams and also if you a International manager you don’t have to control the u21 and b side the computer will. You can also use the Randomized player option which you could start with Arsenal and have non of the regulars playing for you and starting with players like Rivaldo, and Zidane.That’s not all you now can view a live league table while you are in the middle of a match to check where you’ll be if you Win, Lose or Draw. It also includes a data editor, which allows you to change player’s stats and even add yourself to the game if you want. This game will be the game I’ll put on the top of my Christmas list and in my view will be the biggest, and best game of all time for the PC. From what it sounds like I would strongly advise you to Buy this Game.
Wed 11/10/00 at 20:19
Absoloutley... that's a review right? put it in the review bit then... geez
Umm, i don't like football management sims because i'm not a football fan (which causes me to know nothing about what's going on or who to buy). I agree with fantasymeister then.
Still it does look like being a good game as far as football sims go, i got nothing against it, just that i wont be getting it. Doesn't mean you can't get it...
Wed 11/10/00 at 18:48
I am DEFINITELY getting it - as should anyone who wants to try their luck at a football management sim - this is the best out there. I predict it will be top of the charts for 5 weeks, I hope so as I am losing loads of money ATM.
Wed 11/10/00 at 18:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Thank you.
Wed 11/10/00 at 13:48
Well Said Ant
Tue 10/10/00 at 20:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Not "everyone" enjoys the genre though. It's not on my Chrimbo list, sorry.
Tue 10/10/00 at 20:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree, me and my Dad love the Championship Manager games,and we have already pre-ordered it form Gameplay.com for £19.99. Sorry SR, we just found it as the cheapest! To be honest, my favourite had to be Champ Man 97/98, I loved the way that game played! Now I play 99/00, which is great as well!! EVERYBODY, GET THIS GAME!!! IT'S THE BEST MANAGER GAME OUT!!!
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Tue 10/10/00 at 17:13
I can’t wait until October 27TH. That is the date for the release of CM 00/01 and what a game it is lining up to be. It is built on the engine of the last two games in the CM Series but the new features that are going to be included just makes me feel that this game will be one of the best games ever made. You now have the chance to play 26 different leagues at the same time, including 9 new leagues added to the game. The Leagues added are Northern Ireland, Wales [BRING ON BARRY TOWN], Turkey, Greece, Russia, Finland, Croatia, Poland, Australia and Northern Ireland. There will also be over 50,000 player and manager stats and all the latest transfers will be updated. There will be a massive improvement in staff feedback and player feedback and you will get reports from your physio informing you of fitness worries and suggestions on your team. You now also can respond to the all allegations made about your club, e.g. Respond to Agents saying there clients are on the verge of signing for your club or dismiss reports that you are going to take another job with a different club. You can now go to the FA and complain about a referee or ask for a match to be postponed if you are going to be without your best players. The Transfer system will be revamped and will now feature all the elements of the real life negotiations that go on. All the competitions will be updated and based on the 2000/2001 season. You can now get offered jobs for International u21’s teams and B teams and also if you a International manager you don’t have to control the u21 and b side the computer will. You can also use the Randomized player option which you could start with Arsenal and have non of the regulars playing for you and starting with players like Rivaldo, and Zidane.That’s not all you now can view a live league table while you are in the middle of a match to check where you’ll be if you Win, Lose or Draw. It also includes a data editor, which allows you to change player’s stats and even add yourself to the game if you want. This game will be the game I’ll put on the top of my Christmas list and in my view will be the biggest, and best game of all time for the PC. From what it sounds like I would strongly advise you to Buy this Game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.