GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My 'Conversation' With Cubist"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 12:01
Regular
Read This. I am the Matthew Guy.

Ich nicht sehr nett...ich total geisteskrank! says

Answer this are you communist or something? I mean you seem hell bent that Bill Gates is a (Obscenity Deleted) for making money off of the market place by supplying us with quality programs for our computer!

Matthew Doesn't Need No Username.. says:

But you are saying that he did the X-Box to make people happy

Ich nicht sehr nett...ich total geisteskrank! says:

No I'm said and I quote "They are doing it because they know they can and are taking advantage of the market" What has that got to do with me saying they are doing it to make people happy? He is doing it to Continue his domination of the market. Not for money or anything else but that!

"They are doing it because they know they can and are taking advantage of the market" Well domination of the Market = Money

Not always. If they flopped they would still own all shares etc but would have no money. And at the prices they are now selling them at leave a profit margin of slim to nil

they know that they are going to sell lots though because it is the best so they don't mind!

So they don't mind if they are going to lose millions... SR, take this off of my Word count but leave it on... (Don't ask how)

He also said that RARE made Zelda and that GC was going down the drain... HAAHAHAH
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
Read This. I am the Matthew Guy.

Ich nicht sehr nett...ich total geisteskrank! says

Answer this are you communist or something? I mean you seem hell bent that Bill Gates is a (Obscenity Deleted) for making money off of the market place by supplying us with quality programs for our computer!

But you are saying that he did the X-Box to make people happy

No I'm said and I quote "They are doing it because they know they can and are taking advantage of the market" What has that got to do with me saying they are doing it to make people happy? He is doing it to Continue his domination of the market. Not for money or anything else but that!

"They are doing it because they know they can and are taking advantage of the market" Well domination of the Market = Money

Not always. If they flopped they would still own all shares etc but would have no money. And at the prices they are now selling them at leave a profit margin of slim to nil

they know that they are going to sell lots though because it is the best so they don't mind!

So they don't mind if they are going to lose millions... SR, take this off of my Word count but leave it on... (Don't ask how)

He also said that RARE made Zelda and that GC was going down the drain... HAAHAHAH
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:05
Regular
"^_^"
I am staying out of this
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:07
Regular
"Festivus!"
Anybody who wants a copy of the full conversation, put your email addy here.
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I think I come over well:D...**edges out door...Jumps out window!**
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Balls"
how dare you!

say that zelda is made by rare, if can just get my hands on you i will... grrrrrrrr

and microsoft being a non profit organistion, you dumb Ignoramus.

never put rae in the same sentance as zelda, unless the senence is

zelda games are not made buy those rats rare.

or zelda games are better than most of rares games.
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:32
Regular
"Festivus!"
morbo wrote:
> zelda games are not made buy those rats rare.
>
> or zelda games are better than most of rares games.

The bottom one was mine :) I am so happy :)
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You mean the GC isn't going down the drain!

:)
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
morbo wrote:
> how dare you!
>
> say that zelda is made by rare, if can just get my hands on you i
> will... grrrrrrrr
>
> and microsoft being a non profit organistion, you dumb Ignoramus.
>
> never put rae in the same sentance as zelda, unless the senence is
>
> zelda games are not made buy those rats rare.
>
> or zelda games are better than most of rares games.

HAH HAH HAH You illiterate clown! When in that entire post did I say "Microsoft are a non profit organisation" I said that A;- They don't need the money and B;- They aren't doing it for the money but never that! Further more it was a simple mistake and if you think RARE are "Rats" then why don't you send them a letter of complaint? I can see it now;-

Dear RARE
Like I totally think your rats I really hate you man!
From Morbo

Reply!

Dear Morbo
Thanks for the imput Morbo but why don't you tell that to all the people we made happy with DK,PD etc? Maybe they have different views?
From RARE
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:37
Regular
"Australian Person."
Rare are not rats. They did not choose for Nintendo to end the deal with them. Theyu once were a great company. I just can't see them making good games now. 5 games in 2 years?
Sun 20/10/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Balls"
Cooky wrote:
> You mean the GC isn't going down the drain!
>
> :)

no way the x-box is doing the worst out of the lot, ps2 is doing the best as of mamount of games on it and the amount of time it has been out.

GC is soing nicly in the middle.

x-box is doing the worst as it is to big and no one knows were to put it, and the amount of agmes are lacking

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.