GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Jews among us?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/03/02 at 12:58
Regular
Because it seems as if I'm the only one. :-(

I'm sad. So please let there be some Jewish geezers round 'ere. No racist jokes please. Or I'll hunt you down and kill your goldfish!

P.S Partly for Newbie Pantoffel, I'm willing to give an explanation on Jewish lifestyle when I return from holiday.
Mon 08/04/02 at 22:21
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I am studying Judaism next year at school for my GCSE RS* course.
Mon 08/04/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Well I'm not a jew, I'm a Christian and proud of it. (Oh dear - pride - there's another sin I will have to repent of !)

I'd be interested to read what you have to say about your lifestyle as well.

And hey Mr Nice Guy - Another Suffolk Lad here !!
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think there is something strange about those haccidic (sp?) Tall hats and curly locks just arent cool.
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:26
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Pantoffel wrote:
> allardini wrote:
P.S Partly for Newbie Pantoffel, I'm willing to give
> an
> explanation on Jewish lifestyle when I return from holiday.

Hey, thanks mate,
> I'm really grateful.

-----

Sorry. Can't be arthed.
Mon 01/04/02 at 12:26
allardini wrote:
> an explanation on Jewish lifestyle when I return from holiday.

Hey, thanks mate, I'm really grateful. So, whilst allardini is away on holiday or wherever he is (in case he hasn't gone yet), can anyone else tell me a bit about Jews, because, sadly, I'm clueless. Thanks.

'I'm not Jewish, but I've got a friend at school who is, and as a result, gets a lot of stick about it. Stupid really. If I was Christain, I doubt anyone would say anything, but if I was Buddha, then that's a different thing. It's cos of people not being able to accept difference.'

It's also because they're ignorant and oblivious to the religion, so they immidiately label it as bad or something to make a mockery of, just to get rid of their own insecurities. Before I rip the hell out of something, I at least find out what it is and give it a fair chance, but people like that are just stupid. At my school, people insult each with 'You Jew!', and I think it's disgusting. What if the person really was a Jew? Imagine how they'd feel. It's a blatant form of racism really, and people fail to realise it.
Sun 31/03/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Wasting away"
I live in Suffolk. But, the sad truth is, it doesn't matter where you go, it will always exist. I hate to bring this up in the topic, but Jewish people were hated by the British Empire for thousands of years before Adolf Hitler was even born and it was even thought, that they were responsible for the Black Death.

Obviously, in todays society, comments like that are ignored, as science knows better, but it still doesn't mean that people are mature enough to not take the p^ss, because of someones religion and their beliefs.
Sun 31/03/02 at 20:57
Where do you live, Mr. Nice Guy? It's not cos I want to come round or anything, so no full address, it's just that I live in Manchester where quite a lot of my friends are Jewish and I'd be interested to know in what part of the country that stuff still goes on.
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Wasting away"
I'm not Jewish, but I've got a friend at school who is, and as a result, gets a lot of stick about it. Stupid really. If I was Christain, I doubt anyone would say anything, but if I was Buddha, then that's a different thing. It's cos of people not being able to accept difference.

I do absolutley love the Jewish quote "Whoever Saves One Life, Saves The World Entire". I've got that on my desktop.
Sun 31/03/02 at 13:06
allardini wrote:
> Because it seems as if I'm the only one. :-(

I'm sad. So please let there be
> some Jewish geezers round 'ere. No racist jokes please. Or I'll hunt you down
> and kill your goldfish!

> an explanation on Jewish lifestyle when I return from holiday.

1. i have no goldfish
2. i am not racist
3. i am not jewish
Sun 31/03/02 at 12:58
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Because it seems as if I'm the only one. :-(

I'm sad. So please let there be some Jewish geezers round 'ere. No racist jokes please. Or I'll hunt you down and kill your goldfish!

P.S Partly for Newbie Pantoffel, I'm willing to give an explanation on Jewish lifestyle when I return from holiday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.