GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Cube Ad aired!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 22:05
Regular
Tell us what you thought of it, if you have seen it.

It was aired first time on channel 4 at about 10:00pm
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:46
Regular
"That's right!"
I always manage to miss game adverts, I've never even seen the Medal Of Honour one which is meant to be pretty good (the advert, not the game - I know the game's good, I own it)
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:44
It was great!
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:58
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The Padster wrote:
> i have the ad on my comp u can get it from gameplay.com (get it uploaded special
> reserve!)

i've absolutly no idea how I missed your post, sorry.
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:58
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Oh right, you know you can download those Adverts? both of them look class, but very Japanese (weird)
Sun 31/03/02 at 18:59
i have the ad on my comp u can get it from gameplay.com (get it uploaded special reserve!)
Sun 31/03/02 at 13:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well I thought that the GC ad was better than the PS2's, I have only seen one of the Xbox's which was ok. I taped the ad and it kicks off with two warriors fighting inside a cube with people walking around it and watching, then you see a woman with a cube pendant around her neck, then a bloke playing basketball inside a cube, then u see some Pikmin inside a cube, then some Jet Ski's (From Waverace) and A craft from Rogue leader flying around in one. At the end u get a few screens and an image of a cube and it then says 03.05.02
I liked the ad and if you want to see it i am pretty sure you can watch it on www.nintendogamecube-europe.com
Sun 31/03/02 at 11:27
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Try Channel 4 for during the day,it was about 30-45 seconds I think but it was cool !!
Sun 31/03/02 at 11:25
any idea when it will be on again. how long was it?
Sun 31/03/02 at 11:22
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
What you saw was like things from games (jet ski from Wave Race in a Cube) inside cube's, it was confusing at first but it then became clear. It's hard to evplain so you realy
need to see it !!! (the bit at the end is cool!)
Sun 31/03/02 at 11:18
i missed it what was it like wot happened. was there a chicken on top of a house singing the A team song (as i heard it was going to be)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.