GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box has shocked me how good it is"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 21:46
Regular
I got an x-box today after seeing it more and more and loved it. And after having halo and 2 demo disks I can positivly say I love it. You pay for quality as they say
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:58
jackass wrote:
> Ive bought an xbox and I think its brill!!! the games are totally brilliant and
> the graphics are the best ever. I think xbox is going to be much better than the
> pathetic joke called gamecube

what a silly statement. Just what i was talking about in my 'maturity' thread. People who say something is lame just because they havnt played one or havnt got it.
Mon 01/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
Ive bought an xbox and I think its brill!!! the games are totally brilliant and the graphics are the best ever. I think xbox is going to be much better than the pathetic joke called gamecube
Sun 31/03/02 at 23:00
xbox rules!

the ps2 is old and the gamecube is kiddie and the xbox has the superior technology.

halo is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The X-Box look appealing to me but I already have a PS2 and a PC to buy games for, so I think I'll wait a bit just to see how well each system does.
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:23
I cant believe I was a non believer border on hater of x-box at one time
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Looks like my work here is done. ;-)

(Meaning Silent85's happiness with his new console). ;-)
Sun 31/03/02 at 14:12
I'm glad to hear that there are others who like the X-Box, so good on you mate for buying one! I've played all the games on the demo CD, and I particularly liked Project Gotham and Fuzion Frenzy. So I bought an X-Box and the first game I bought was (you guessed it), Project Gotham Racing. I kept thinking that the game was called Gotham City Racing for some reason, but I have that out of my head now, after the playing the game for a long, long time. The titles weren't really varied enough in the stores, and I felt that they didn't have enough of them either, so it took me some extra convincing from my friend before I went out and got one. I must say that I'm ultimately pleased with the product and don't regret getting it. There's a decent selection of titles out (Halo, PGR, Max Payne etc) and I think that it can only get better for Microsoft.

Rock on Bill! :D
Sun 31/03/02 at 13:25
We baught ours three weeks ago and we have cleared Munches Oddisey already now we are looking for a new game but they are 70 Euro here that translates to £43 Sterling
Ria
Sun 31/03/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
well,
if you like it then thats great
Sat 30/03/02 at 21:46
I got an x-box today after seeing it more and more and loved it. And after having halo and 2 demo disks I can positivly say I love it. You pay for quality as they say

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.