GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"shenmue 2 or watever its called"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue 2'.
Sun 20/10/02 at 20:49
Regular
on shenmue 2 i am up 2 the bit where u are fighting the fat man up on the roof and i am fed up of loosing against him, n e one got n e cheats so that i can beat him.

please help, im nothing without me DC
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Personally I find it easiest to just dodge, kick, dodge, kick. Its a bit repetitive but it works.
Mon 21/10/02 at 15:35
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
CHEATS!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!! CHEATS????
Shame on you Robin! I am afraid Robin there are no cheats for Shenmue, but you should not have to cheat, its more rewarding.

Beating Do Nui, on the top of the building in Shenmue 2 is very easy. Just dodgy a lot of the time and then hit with a Double Blow or Pit Blow. the machine gun punch is also handy. Its best to tap Y to dodge his attacks, normally when you tap Y you get behind Do Nui, then you can unleash your attacks.............. No go and defeat that fat pie eating man!!!!................ oh and by the way, NEVER cheat, especially not on Shenmue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(By the way after you defeat him, one of my favourite moments of the game cuts in, but I wont spoil the surprise for you! Its very great)

Good Luck!
Sun 20/10/02 at 20:49
on shenmue 2 i am up 2 the bit where u are fighting the fat man up on the roof and i am fed up of loosing against him, n e one got n e cheats so that i can beat him.

please help, im nothing without me DC

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.