GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox is much better than PS2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 21:11
Regular
U can c from the grafix of the xbox that it is the best games console ever made to date, although the ps2 has such games as state of emergency and GTA3 the xbxo boasts its own range of games, ne1 who disagrees reply and tell me y (u must be mad)
Sat 30/03/02 at 21:11
U can c from the grafix of the xbox that it is the best games console ever made to date, although the ps2 has such games as state of emergency and GTA3 the xbxo boasts its own range of games, ne1 who disagrees reply and tell me y (u must be mad)
Sun 31/03/02 at 14:34
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
I agree with u totally, the xbox is much better than the PS2, and it's a fact. Most of my mates own PS2's and they always tell me that the xbox is rubbish, but i know full well that it's much better, I think they may be slightly jealous.

Any way the xbox is getting the majority of the titles that are on the PS2, like GTA3, Max payne, and others.

Also the xbox specifications are miles better than any other consoles'.

Go to: www.teamxbox.com/article.php?id=54&t=h

The polygon performance of the xbox is 125 million per second, whereas the PS2 is only 66 million per second, so basically the xbox graphics are at least 2 times better than the PS2 or more.

I think I have made my point.

Seeya's

az_00_uk
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:19
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i agree, the X Box is the best consol out to date, however, if you want peoples opinions as too the ps2 being better, try posting again in the ps2 forum, as in this forum u will get *more* people in favour of the X Box than ps2.

ps i own both of the above machines :-)
Mon 01/04/02 at 18:04
AFX wrote:
> both of the above machines :-)

Same here mate and boy does the x-box trounce the ps2 is game quality and sheer power
Mon 01/04/02 at 18:46
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
indeed, it just baffels me that people think the GC or PS2 is better...
Mon 01/04/02 at 21:00
Regular
"accidental superher"
AFX wrote:
> indeed, it just baffels me that people think the GC or PS2 is better...

i have both too but i'm not sure which i like more at the moment...i think the xbox games really suit me though and like every one i have
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:40
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I cpmpletely disagree. Why?

BOTH consoles are equally good. To say one console is better than another based on processing power is stupid: by such reconing the Saturn was better than the SNES. Certainly not true.

It is the GAMES the make the console, and both consoles are excellent! While the Xbox has some gems like Halo and Project Gotham, the PS2 retains some great series like Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo.

Both consoles also have plenty to look forwards to: the PS2 has plenty of great developers, and the Xbox can only get better!
Tue 02/04/02 at 02:00
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
true its not the power of the machine, its the games, and i think the only games on ps2 at the mo that r better than any of the x box games r gta3 and mgs2. now thats an achievment for microsoft and the developers as theirs 10 times more ps2 games that x box ones. but when u turn the x box on and see the start up screen u think, green arrgh and u think wow this is good :-P you can just tell the x box is that damn good
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:14
I know sonic rav will probaly go banana's at what I am going to say but oh well we never got on anyways ;)

When you start up the x-box it seems to emit a sort of class around it dont you feel?
Wed 03/04/02 at 00:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I know what you mean. :-) It has that "I am the muts nuts" atmosphere to it. ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.