GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football games- shooting bar or not?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 22:03
Regular
I prefer a bar coz say like when you are one on one, you can either smash one top corner or slip one in bottom corner. When there is isint a bar you get a sense of syntheticism.If you catch my drift
Sun 20/10/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Notable"
I prefer a bar coz say like when you are one on one, you can either smash one top corner or slip one in bottom corner. When there is isint a bar you get a sense of syntheticism.If you catch my drift
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:08
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Depends on the game really. If anyone remembers Uefa Striker (on both PS1 and DC) the gameplay was really really bad, and usually this means that all aspects of it are bad, and they were. The shooting was purely random, you just had to shoot and hope you were facing the right angle and the time of shooting, scoring in that game was a success in itself.

Then you have the likes of the previous Fifa games, where scoring was the easiest thing to do. Any cross on Fifa 01 would be scored with 100% success rate if you performed the bicycle kick, or had a header at the near post. And one on ones were not all that hard to do either.

Pro Evo seemed to get it almost right. It wasnt easy to score because the AI were pretty good, so it wasnt just a matter of knocking it in the box, and there was more freedom to the shots too, you had to decide the power and time when to shoot. While there was more freedom on which direction though, it did sometimes feel a little automated, especially on long shots, then it seemed to go the direction that best suited the player.

Each game varies in its shooting technique...lets see how Pro Evo 2 works.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.