GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cubed FPS's : Turok Or Resident Evil"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 16:51
Regular
which shoot'em, up is going to reighn supreme on nitendo's tiny little box 'o' tricks?
Sat 30/03/02 at 16:51
"+ suspicious minds"
which shoot'em, up is going to reighn supreme on nitendo's tiny little box 'o' tricks?
Sat 30/03/02 at 16:55
"+ suspicious minds"
edgy just pointed out to me, resi-evil is a third person game.
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im looking forward to both - However if I had to chose only one it would be Resident Evil!! I love the series - There has never been a bad Res Evil (not counting Resident Evil Survivor), there is always plenty to do and come back to and it looks amazing on GC!!
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
But having said that Turok Evolution is looking rather fine aswell!! I enjoyed Turok 1 and 2 and its great to see this game going back to its roots!!
Sat 30/03/02 at 19:08
I haven't played Turok that much, and really found it disappointing from what I've played of it, but I love the RE series. With my PC, PS2 and X-Box games, I really don't have time for them, but in my younger days, they have me many hours of fun, blasting at zombies and frying plant hybrids. However, when put onto the next-generation level, it's a totally different ball-game. Turok Evolution looks damn impressive, as does Resident Evil, but if both games have the same backing as they did on their respective consoles the first time around (I think they do), then I think it'd be safe to assume that Resident Evil would undoubtedly be better. I'll be getting a GameCube, and I can't wait to play-test these two to see which is better.

It's getting ever so closer now - only a month and four days left until we can all experience this superb console! Round my area, there are no GameCube consoles, and I don't wanna splash out 150 quid on a console that isn't very good. I just hope that either we get a GC round here soon, or a friend gets one.
Sat 30/03/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, the following are all gunna be good:

Turok Evolution
007: Phoenix Rising
007: Agent Under Fire
007: Die Another Day

and after some good reviews, i'd also reccomend the Die Hard game!! And hopefully, Medal of Honour: Alied Assault WILL come across to the Cube!
Sun 31/03/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
That Die Hard game is looking brilliant - Its suppose to be a Goldeneye beater even at this early stage!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.