GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Gates - Money"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 11:56
Regular
what do u think bill gates should do with his dirty money, wich he takes from school by charging too much for windows.
???
i think he should buy 1000 cheap pc's and give them to schools who dont have any pc's.

u???
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:56
what do u think bill gates should do with his dirty money, wich he takes from school by charging too much for windows.
???
i think he should buy 1000 cheap pc's and give them to schools who dont have any pc's.

u???
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:16
I think he should stick with the xbox and produce a great console

OHHHH

TOO LATE
Mon 21/10/02 at 15:22
Regular
""
Another Bill Gates fan then?

He had the insight to design and build Windows. He owns M$. Why shouldnt he charge what he likes. There are other operating systems for those who dont like paying his prices.

Dont get me wrong. I hate the prices too but I cant understand people knocking M$ just because thats what everyone else does.

I think if you look at http://www.microsoft.com/giving/Home.asp you'll see how much M$ does actually do for the community. Again, you can argue whether the amounts given away compared to the profits are justified.
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:22
Regular
ajg you are my idol.

Excellent reply, I fully back you up on that one.
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bill Gates gives plenty of money towards charities - do the wonderful loving Nintendo do that ?
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
He gave every school in america a free PC and he gave somethin like £500000 to some charity.

Wait till er-no gets going on Bill Gates
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:35
Just because he is on top people try and knock him
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:37
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
But he wont move as with the xbox
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:46
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
As far as I know, he's already bought many PCs and given them to librarys in the US.

And he just does all that work for fun. *sigh*
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:00
Regular
i love bill gates

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.