GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Gates - Money"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 11:56
Regular
what do u think bill gates should do with his dirty money, wich he takes from school by charging too much for windows.
???
i think he should buy 1000 cheap pc's and give them to schools who dont have any pc's.

u???
Fri 25/10/02 at 01:25
I saw one in comet for £129 I think
Fri 25/10/02 at 00:22
Regular
I've got a lot of respect for the X-Box, too. Microsoft have done a great job with it, and though it's probably my least favourite out of the three main consoles, I'd definitely not say no to one.

If I had a decent intake of money, I would seriously consider purchasing one, but as my wallet's very limited, I have to prioritise, and sadly, there isn't enough reasons for me to spend £160.00 right now.
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:18
I respect Nitendo more now than I have since the SNES because I kinda like the gc
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:39
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Bill Gates gives plenty of money towards charities - do the wonderful
> loving Nintendo do that?

No, because they aren't rolling in $'s. They put their money towards doing what they do best, and I back them for it.
Wed 23/10/02 at 00:54
Robin behave will you!
Wed 23/10/02 at 00:27
LOL, oh wait is this supposed to be funny, u see some one moaned at me for puttin LOL all the time.
LOL...
Wed 23/10/02 at 00:00
Regular
"Festivus!"
I love this Forum - It' like every other forum in the (SR) world - They all haveone thing that they hate and they abuse it. Then they get bored and abuse me.
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:36
riiiiiiiiiiigggggggght
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:00
Regular
i love bill gates
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:46
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
As far as I know, he's already bought many PCs and given them to librarys in the US.

And he just does all that work for fun. *sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.