GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NHL Hitz 20-02."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'NHL Hitz 2002'.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:06
Regular
To keep it short (as I have alecture in 2 mins) is this game any good?

I was shopping with my bird over the weekend, and we went into Tower records, where this game was playable ona pod. We had a quick go in two player, and not only did I think it was quite good, but she enjoyed it as well!

Just wondered what the whole thing is like, whether it's worth me getting.

It seemed quite slick, fun game, and easy to pick up.

Anyone got the whole game?

Cheers, much appriciated.

:-)
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:22
on the topic of american sports games

All star baseball is the dogs godnads!
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Me think it was probably 2003 that you played, I had last years
> version. Great little game, fast gameplay, nice graphics, amusing
> commentary, over the top violence, tons of stuff to unlock and do.
> Only problem is the single player's a bit of a balls up, the computer
> AI is either way too hard or far too easy and gets very repetetive.
>
> As a multiplayer game though it's superb.

What Tiltawhirl said - though for the GameCube version for me. Mind you, if you've got a PS2 I reccomend you get NHL Hitz 2002 on that instead - it's less than a tenner!
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
See - I didn't steer you wrong mate. ;-)
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:24
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I have just brough madden 2003, and i belive it o be the best at the monet i have talked to sav about it and belive me this a beutiful piece of work by ea. It will last for ages it is also in the elite categoary in the official mag. It also has an easy play for the beginners which i used and thought very useful.
Mon 21/10/02 at 17:34
Regular
Me think it was probably 2003 that you played, I had last years version. Great little game, fast gameplay, nice graphics, amusing commentary, over the top violence, tons of stuff to unlock and do. Only problem is the single player's a bit of a balls up, the computer AI is either way too hard or far too easy and gets very repetetive.

As a multiplayer game though it's superb.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:13
"Uzi Lover"
From what I've heard it's excellent.

Ice Hockey games are always fun and fast which means there's ALOT of action, something always going on. The fights are cool too :-D

An Ice Hockey game beats the pants off any Football title, they are so slow compared to it.

I should be getting the game pretty soon on the GameCube as it's suppose to be on of the best Ice Hockey games ever, if not THE best.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:06
Regular
To keep it short (as I have alecture in 2 mins) is this game any good?

I was shopping with my bird over the weekend, and we went into Tower records, where this game was playable ona pod. We had a quick go in two player, and not only did I think it was quite good, but she enjoyed it as well!

Just wondered what the whole thing is like, whether it's worth me getting.

It seemed quite slick, fun game, and easy to pick up.

Anyone got the whole game?

Cheers, much appriciated.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.