GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some Hints/Cheats For MGS2!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 10:29
Regular
Hi, Its me again, Toni Cabriani (Toni Cab) i know you havent seen me for a long time and im sure you are dissapointed that i am back after all.

***BOO!***

Anyway, i am asking for cheats and hints for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
The part i am stuck at is when you have too save the president, after you have found Ames. I am on the bridge from Shell 1- Shell 2 and there are Semtex alarms all around me.
When you walk down the short set of stairs there are 2 alarms and there controls on the left, i have shot the controls on them two. Now, directly in front of me there is a large thing coming out with a control panel there as well, i have shot that one now. But when i walk past the ones i have shot the whole bridge blows up!Wher is the hidden Semtex! Please give me some advice.

Toni Cab ;)
Sun 31/03/02 at 13:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
yeah,
you cant crawl through the vents.
you have to get the nikita gun and travel a missile through all the vents and blow up the contol panal which turns the electricity on the floor off so that you can go in and talk to him.

the parts in the water are the hardest parts.
dont forget to get some air every now and again.
Sun 31/03/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Oh, and can you read my robot wars post in FOG? cheers.
Sun 31/03/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
No probs. If you get stuck again, post it here and I will help.
Sun 31/03/02 at 12:51
Sounds complicated, but i will do it, i am writing it down now, Thanks MC!
Sun 31/03/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You have to get the nikita. Go down in the lift and you will see that the floor is flooded. You have tyo swim around and you will find it. Then head back to the vents and guide your missile to hit the electric control centre and disable the electric floor. Then go through the door.
Sun 31/03/02 at 12:43
Yeah, i have done that bit now and beaten that aeroplane with Vamp and Solidus in it. I have done that hard hanging and running bit and am on my way to rescuing the Prez (President).
But now, i have found another problem, the ventelator Raiden has to crawl through is not on floor level and it is slightly above. I have tried crawling, fancy-kartwheeling and bending down, so can somebody tell me how to get through to save the Prez!
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
exactly
dont think you should run out though
have you done it yet?
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:12
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
if you run out of pentazimin you can always have a trusty smoke ;')
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:44
What strut is it in?
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Hmmm....."
yeah thats right
PSG1
just call pliskin or the colonel and either may tell you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.