GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My New Special Reserve Magazine"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 09:49
Regular
As i flicked through the latest issue of the SR magazine (like ussual)i noticed that in the back of the magazine it lists the top 75 posters of all time. All i want to say is congrats to all the top 75 and especially to YOUR HONOUR for becoming a notable. Someday i might even be in the top 75, but its unlikely :-(.
Sat 30/03/02 at 09:49
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
As i flicked through the latest issue of the SR magazine (like ussual)i noticed that in the back of the magazine it lists the top 75 posters of all time. All i want to say is congrats to all the top 75 and especially to YOUR HONOUR for becoming a notable. Someday i might even be in the top 75, but its unlikely :-(.
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:23
Regular
Don`t worry too much about getting in the top 75, its no different really. Its best to keep your posts based on quality not quantity, that way you people will keep reading your stuff. Another point though, don`t ramble. Its a mistake I frequently make, and it results in replies to my topics based on only the first few lines. :-)
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:06
Regular
I was hoping they would put in the top 30 posters over the last 3o days, because i would have been in it for the first time.

Does anyone know why Conflict Zone is only £24.99?
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:26
Otacon wrote:
> As i flicked through the latest issue of the SR magazine (like ussual)i noticed
> that in the back of the magazine it lists the top 75 posters of all time. All i
> want to say is congrats to all the top 75 and especially to YOUR HONOUR for
> becoming a notable. Someday i might even be in the top 75, but its unlikely
> :-(.

brown nose ;)
Sat 30/03/02 at 12:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Legendary Link wrote:

Does anyone know why Conflict
> Zone is only £24.99?

Because it's crap?

I dunno, I've never played it. That's just a guess. :-D
Sat 30/03/02 at 12:51
Regular
am i in there?
Sat 30/03/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I should think so Kid Rock.
Sat 30/03/02 at 12:53
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Hehehehe, I got a magazine, and I am still not a member.

This rules!

P.S, KR yes you are in there, number 3 on the all time list.
Sat 30/03/02 at 12:58
Regular
i got 2 mags (both the same) when i won MGS2 nothing since
Sat 30/03/02 at 13:00
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I got the two mags one separatly, and one with MGS2. But they've sent me the new one aswell.

(Now, we don't tell SR about this, awight?)

Oh crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.