GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which shoot-em up on PS2 is the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 22:00
Regular
I reckon we should ave a debate bout which is the best itll be interestin an itll be somin to do
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
I reckon we should ave a debate bout which is the best itll be interestin an itll be somin to do
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I think it is either Red Faction 2 or Timesplitters 2.
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:17
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
i have to agree,an ave u played soldier of F gold the gameplay and levels are pathetic
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
No, it looks, ok on the front cover, but it is probably some half assed game.
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:22
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
it looks gd an is gory but the gameplay an stuff is rubbish
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:24
"Wa-wa-west"
Timesplitters 2, definitely, no question.
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Have you played Halo?
I don't think it is that amazing, it is good though.
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
Timesplitters 2 most ppl would agree but i prefer killin humons rather than creatures or aliens,yeah halos alrite but the 2nd ones comin out soon,ave u heard the great escape,the matrix an celeb deathmatch are comin out as games
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I heard a little about the great escape, i hope it's good.
:D
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I think that Timesplitters 2 is a great game, which concentrates on one of the key factors of games, FUN.

However, I prefer realistic shooters, and Medal of Honor (oh why can't they spell?) Frontline is very authentic and realistic, and is definately better that Timesplitters 2 in the Single Player mode. The problem being that there is no multiplayer.

I'd say that Timesplitters 2 and MOH:F share the top shooter status on the PS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.