GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maps"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2003'.
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:07
Regular
can any one please tell me where i can find some good unreal 2003 maps,

thanks...
Tue 22/10/02 at 10:08
Mantis wrote:
> Hey Robin are you going for somekinda "most topics posted in one
> day" record or somethin?

Sorry, i didnt write that many did i ??
any way i will cool it from now on.
*goes to crying with no friends*
Mon 21/10/02 at 23:52
Regular
I have seen 4-5 posts in this forum from you today and I am wondering if you could have just entitled a post "Help Required" or something alog those lines. It saves spam around the forums and people generally will look.

Try Gamespy.com and check around unofficial sites for the game as they usually have them lying around somewhere.
Mon 21/10/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mantis wrote:
> Hey Robin are you going for somekinda "most topics posted in one
> day" record or somethin?

Probably. Plus alot of it should be in other topics. Just went in to the PS2 forum and they are full to the brim with txt talking 12/13 year olds. Takes 10 time longer to read what they say, as they're spelling in TXT and using NO grammar.
Mon 21/10/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Hey Robin are you going for somekinda "most topics posted in one day" record or somethin?
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Best to ask in the PC Gaming forum. This is the XBox and Windows forum. Really is should be just the XBox forum. As anyone who has a PC related quesion goes to the PC Gaming forum or the Web Design, PC, Internet & Freeola Forum.
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:07
can any one please tell me where i can find some good unreal 2003 maps,

thanks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.