GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is it just me or are the sr clocks a few minutes ahead"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 22:12
Regular
for quite a while ive been thinking if the sr clocks have gone wrong because all the clocks in my house are about 7 minutes slower
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:38
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Oh well!
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:37
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Testing

This post was posted at 20:32
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Balls"
i hate the clock it confusies me so much
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:25
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Robin wrote:
> oh,nuts, i changed my pc time to match their time, no wonder i
> missed
> the beggining of my program...
>
> You should have been early for it?

ye, sorry, miss wrote the sentance, i didnt think people were that picky on here.
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Robin wrote:
> oh,nuts, i changed my pc time to match their time, no wonder i missed
> the beggining of my program...

You should have been early for it?
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Max Power"
good im not the only one i realised they were ahead because when i was in toen the big clock (little john)(ye i live in nottingham) was the same as my watch and when i went on sr (same day) the clocks were ahead
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:59
Regular
I also noticed that as I posted my wlecome topic.
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Festivus!"
The SR clocks are fast. To me.
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:40
oh,nuts, i changed my pc time to match their time, no wonder i missed the beggining of my program...
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Its not just you, I noticed that wile back ago, thinking why the heck is the SR time forward. Thought me computer time was wrong. ITs like 5 minutes ahead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.