GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ISS Pro Evolution 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Iss Pro Evolution 2'.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:30
Regular
Can this game be bought for an American system? Because I am English and they dont have it here
Tue 22/10/02 at 01:35
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hell yes.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Rose, if your in the UK at the mo, you can get it chipped by a local PC or console shop, most of them have 'console repair' on the window which means a modchip installation, if you really really want Pro Evo 2 and they dont release it in the US (I still find it amazing) get a modchip fitted in your console which will allow you to play imported games on your console,

*please note it is illegal to play copied game son your console and this info is only to help you play imports.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:50
Regular
"360: swfcman"
No Problem.

By the way, ISS Pro Evolution 2 is the last PS1 version to come out.

Pro Evolution 2 is the new one.

Confusing eh? :D
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:49
Thanks
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:48
It is amazing yes, but they really do not.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:46
Regular
Get a Mod-chip in it, dont know all the tech stuff but it bypasses all the security stuff so you can play copied games on it...and also imported games on it too. Arent cheap though, not here anyway, probably the same price as a PS2.

Its illegal though, and the warranty on your PS2 is void from the moment someone opens it who is not an employee of Sony.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Surely they'd release PES 2 in America its he best Football game to be released on the PS 2, I find that amazing if they dont.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:44
What do you mean chipped?
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:42
Regular
Looks like you really only have 2 options then.

1. Buy and English PS2 System and an English Copy of Pro Evo 2.

Or, and i dont promote this

2. Get your machine chipped and import an English copy of Pro Evo 2.

Afraid thats all i can come up with.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:40
No it isnt, the Americans are too excited about the "MLS" to actually release a quality football game here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.