GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Am The Reddy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 11:32
Regular
Just checked my drawer and after scraping my arm alot by reaching down sides etc I found a massive 21 reddy's.

There's probably more there somewhere, but I just can't be bothered to get them right now.

I have reddy's streaming from my backside :-D

I AM THE REDDY!

So what do I do now? How do I send off for stuff?
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I got free reddie's gifts when I placed an order for a load of expensive pc parts that totaled about £300. I dont know why they sent me them but I think I got 3 free pc games! Nice folks!
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think I have about that much lying around too

Can't be bothered sending them
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Bobba you"
Indeed I am :-)

Well GAD takes up to 4-6 days. So I think that would be the same. Smash Bros Melee rocks.
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:41
"Uzi Lover"
True :-D

He is the Reddy.

I just sent off for two Purple Venom Game Pad's for my GameCube. So me and a few mates can go mental on Monkey Fight and enjoy Super Smash Brothers Melee the way it was made to be enjoyed.

How long will it take for the pads to arrive?

Heh, I just read a review on the pad and both of them said that the rumble on it is very strong and all the buttons start to shake etc :-D Excellent.
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Bobba you"
No I am Reddy ;-)
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:04
Regular
Slaveunit wrote:
> I'll have another one on order soon, so I can play DOA2 2 player!

lol! :D In fact, LOL! That would be hilarious! Two player DOA2 using dance mats! I didn`t even know that could work, but now you`ve said it, I may have to go and count reddies :D Brilliant!

And MWA, I can`t be of any help with the 4mb/8mb thing, but I`m guessing it`ll say it somewhere on the card itself. Usually they like to advertise their bigness :D
Tue 22/10/02 at 11:53
"Uzi Lover"
Wicked, thanks :-D

*searches for codes*

Another question whilst I'm at it...I got a memory card for the GameCube when I last got a free gift...was that memory card a 4mb one? Because they do 8mb now and I want to hit myself/them.
Tue 22/10/02 at 11:53
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
they've got crap gifts anyway. The need to rethink the reddy system before everyone realises its all crap and stops buying.
Tue 22/10/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I did the same, only I got a dance mat which had a £3 p0ostage charge.

Smashin!

I'll have another one on order soon, so I can play DOA2 2 player!
Tue 22/10/02 at 11:49
Regular
I posted mine with an order slip inside. All I put on the order slip was the codes for the free gifts, and days later two inflatable chairs arrived, which I then inflated :D until they "self-deflated" (as they aren`t stocked anymore I didn`t think it would matter if I criticised them, after all they lasted a few months before they did a Titanic).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.