GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"come here or pi** of"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 14:26
Regular
anything u need help with tell me?
Thu 24/10/02 at 04:52
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
By the way I don't want to come here so I'm going to pi** off

*Pi**es off *
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:03
Regular
Dark Mark wrote:
> Badoom tsh!

That's one hell of strange noise for your ar$e to make, maybe you should get it checked out by the Doctor?

I'm sure he would have no quarms with putting on the old rubber gloves and lubing up to investigate whatever the problem is.
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
Badoom tsh!
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:31
Regular
I was thinking about pi**ing off....but then I realised I didn't need to go, pity cause it would have saved me from this retarded topic.
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:30
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
waw wrote:
> anything u need help with tell me?

Um.. hahahahahahahahahaha
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:29
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yea, I'd like to know... how do I get myself banned?
Tue 22/10/02 at 14:26
Regular
anything u need help with tell me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.