GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hitman 2 help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Tue 22/10/02 at 15:44
Regular
i'm stuck on the level in india, where that guy comes throught the city via car and u you have to kill him with the MI15 before he leaves the city, i cant seem to find a suitable position without being noticed AND be able to kill him successfully
Wed 23/10/02 at 12:03
and extremly disturbing

I was sick on the part with the crap in the toilet

Actually physically sick
Wed 23/10/02 at 08:59
Regular
I don't know if you've read the OXM reviews of the two games? - But they are spot on in my opinion.

The Thing has a good plot, but nothing amazing, whereas Silent Hill 2 is a work of twisted genius. SH2 is more slow-moving though.
Wed 23/10/02 at 00:51
has the thing got a gripping story like max payne??? and silent hill 2?
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:56
Regular
Both are good games, but I'd say Hitman 2 is better than The Thing.
The Thing is a solid enjoyable adventure, whereas Hitman 2 has more gameplay - in that you can approach the missions in different ways.
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:47
Is this game better than the thing because I want to buy either one of those
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:09
Regular
I must admit, this mission is a pain in the a**!

From where you pick up the super-sniper weapon from your contact, walk out of the side-street and head to the right/straight to some stairs. Try not to be seen holding the monster gun (easier said than done).

If you've found the correct steps, you'll walk across a plank, climb a ladder and find yourself on a roof. Crouch behind the small barracde and zoom in on the city gates and wait for the cars.

Zoom in the right guy in the black limo and kill him. Now escape to the exit point on the map (easier said than done).
Tue 22/10/02 at 15:44
i'm stuck on the level in india, where that guy comes throught the city via car and u you have to kill him with the MI15 before he leaves the city, i cant seem to find a suitable position without being noticed AND be able to kill him successfully

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.