GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Talk me into/out of something."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:55
Regular
Hitman 2. I find it strangely appealing, even though i hate 95% of first person shooters and the camera in the first one made me cry. If I'm getting a copy, it will be the PC version.

Should I, or shouldn't I?
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Expected more how?

What didn't you like?
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:03
ive got hitman 2 on pc and i hate it, the graphics are ok, but it would of been good last year but i expected more seems as it is a new game.
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Nomad Soul wrote:
> Hitman 2 is a 3rd person shooter. Yes, you can play in 1st person, but
> it's meant to be played in 3rd person.
> I think it's excellent.

What I'm saying is that I hated the camera angles in the first, and I didn't want anyone suggesting the FPS as an alternative view.
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I'd get it, copy it, then take it back and get a full refund. Then you have a copy for free!

But I didnt tell you, right....lol
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> I'd say get the ps2 version (if you have one) as its much easier to
> control.

I dont. And PS2 controllers give me cramp, they're too small.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:49
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'd say get the ps2 version (if you have one) as its much easier to control. My friends got it on PC but I prefer it on PS2.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:41
Regular
Hitman 2 is a 3rd person shooter. Yes, you can play in 1st person, but it's meant to be played in 3rd person.

I think it's excellent.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:01
Regular
Well it isn't like most FPS though is it?

Still, I haven't played it yet. I say buy it, you can always take it back..
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:56
Regular
Get it it is great.
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Hitman 2. I find it strangely appealing, even though i hate 95% of first person shooters and the camera in the first one made me cry. If I'm getting a copy, it will be the PC version.

Should I, or shouldn't I?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.