GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 3 - The Last Debacle!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:19
Regular
I need 100 packages! Please Help Me!
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:19
Regular
"The State"
I need 100 packages! Please Help Me!
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Goto www.gamefaqs.com and look for the guides there.

If you can't find a guide there (which you should because I've got one from there before) then come back and ask again.

Good luck :-)
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Max Power"
ive got 97 packages and i dont know where the rest are help me!!!!!!!!
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
just look around on top of buildins,in alley ways,on the carpark thing and places like that youll find them.Hey take it ure buying gta vc i pre ordered it ages ago cant wait!
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Max Power"
My mate Has Vc well he says he dose but im not shaw hope he dose cause im going to his house on friday :p
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have 99 packages, and no idea where the last one is.
*Weeps*
Wed 23/10/02 at 10:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
My problem wasnt finding them, it was keeping them. I used to find loads of them while just driving around and messing on the game, just going to random places and collecting them if they were there.

Since i wasnt playing the game, i never use to think about saving the game, thus i never did, and so now i still only have 49 of them, which im sure i could have got them all.

Ah well
Wed 23/10/02 at 10:09
Regular
I think I remember Wookiee Monster saying there were actually 101. Can`t remember for sure though :d
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:36
"period drama"
ssxpro wrote:
> I think I remember Wookiee Monster saying there were actually 101.
> Can`t remember for sure though :d

I've got all 100. I don't think there's another 1, no sites mention it. And what would it give you extra anyway?
It might give you the flame-thrower, beacsue the only other way to get that is via the fire-fighter missions, not with packages.

Hmmmmm..........
HHhhhmmmmmmm.......
HMMMMMM.........

Hm.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Max Power"
ssxpro wrote:
> I think I remember Wookiee Monster saying there were actually 101.
> Can`t remember for sure though :d
there probably is 101 to make it easyer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.