GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anyone who owns the sims:hot date please read this post"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims: Hot Date'.
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:26
Regular
i have recently bought the sims hot date but i cannot create my own downtown in any neighbourhood after neighbourhood 1. the custom neighbourhood has already been set up with the default downtown but for neighbourhood three where all my houses are i can not create a downtown. There is only one option on the downtown tool bar. it says bull doze but there is nothing to bull doze! please some one tell me how to create my own downtown on neighbourhood three.
Oh and it was second hand so it dosnt have a manual. this is the main reason why i dont know how to do it.
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
i have recently bought the sims hot date but i cannot create my own downtown in any neighbourhood after neighbourhood 1. the custom neighbourhood has already been set up with the default downtown but for neighbourhood three where all my houses are i can not create a downtown. There is only one option on the downtown tool bar. it says bull doze but there is nothing to bull doze! please some one tell me how to create my own downtown on neighbourhood three.
Oh and it was second hand so it dosnt have a manual. this is the main reason why i dont know how to do it.
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:49
Regular
Heh, you listened to me and put it here :D

I just found the instruction booklet and it doesn't seem to have much helpful info in it.

Try thesims.com or www.uk.ea.com
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:16
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Pringle28 wrote:
> it says
> bull doze but there is nothing to bull doze! please some one tell me
> how to create my own downtown on neighbourhood three.

Hmmm, odd, I don't think I've encounted this problem before. Have you actually tried to bulldoze when it promts to do so? Could try that, alternatively you could just bulldoze one of the exsisting shops or whatever, then build over it.
Tue 29/10/02 at 01:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I swear I replied to a topic exactly like this a few days ago.

But where?
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I HATE PC SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!

*MOONS*

Oops... That wasn't funny was it?
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I HATE PC SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!

*MOONS*

Oops... That wasn't funny was it?
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well it was funny in a "He He, look at that dolt" kind of way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.